ran phs and sarms for 8 months.

RJB25

Awards
Basicaly i would run a PH cycle for 4 weeks and bridge lgd, osta, rad and s4 each for 3 weeks. I did this back to back twice for a total of 8 months untill I ran pct. Pct consisted of tapering off s4 while simultaneously running hcgenerate, daa, aromasin, and cycle assist for two weeks and finaly just running natty test boosters for two weeks by themselves.

No strength loss occurred during pct, in fact i gained. Althought not as much as when i was enhanced. do my fellow bros think it's a good idea to jump on another cycle like the aforementioned? Right after pct?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Basicaly i would run a PH cycle for 4 weeks and bridge lgd, osta, rad and s4 each for 3 weeks. I did this back to back twice for a total of 8 months untill I ran pct. Pct consisted of tapering off s4 while simultaneously running hcgenerate, daa, aromasin, and cycle assist for two weeks and finaly just running natty test boosters for two weeks by themselves.

No strength loss occurred during pct, in fact i gained. Althought not as much as when i was enhanced. do my fellow bros think it's a good idea to jump on another cycle like the aforementioned? Right after pct?
I definitely feel this is very dangerous and foolhardy unless you monitored your health via blood labs. Going by "feel" is deceptive and I'm positive that being on anabolics for that prolonged period of time will lead to permanent HPTA damage. Also, no SERM is mentioned as PCT.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You need to take about 8 months off from anything hormonal. Not very smart cycling

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Ahahaaaa:)
Hoohoooo;-)
Hehe heee!!!!!!
'Cause you're only kidding right?

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Had me going there for a second:)

123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
Low quality bait if you're trolling.

If this is for real, blast some HCG immediately lol.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I cringe every time i see HCgenerate in a PCT. Not to mention the only real PCT drug, and far from being the one I would use if I was only going to use one, aromasin is only going to be run for 2 weeks? If this is real your plan sucks sir. Clomid, nolva for at least 4-6 weeks and then a nice long break and some lab work to assess where your system is at are in order.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cringe every time i see HCgenerate in a PCT. Not to mention the only real PCT drug, and far from being the one I would use if I was only going to use one, aromasin is only going to be run for 2 weeks? If this is real your plan sucks sir. Clomid, nolva for at least 4-6 weeks and then a nice long break and some lab work to assess where your system is at are in order.
Anything by that company is a joke.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty sure you know the answer to the last question. You've been a member of this forum long enough to have read plenty of what the "bros" would say.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
123abcabcabc

123abcabcabc

Awards
A bad joke. But a good sell to noobs. Evo was once good for a few things, but that is long gone. Dylan's new forum is meh...but better than Evo.
Adrenaline? All I see on there is Dylan promoting a new SARMs company. Lol

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
Hcgenerate sucks? Why?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hcgenerate sucks? Why?
Its overpriced trash. The main ingredient in hcgenerate is fadogia (and that is damn near impossible to figure out on their site) I did a simple Google search and found fadogia with higher doses and it was 1/5 the price of hcgenerate. Also, running hcgenerate will do absolutely NOTHING for your endogenous test production.

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
Obviously it doesn't compare to running clomid or nolva in the slightest, but is it not a pretty solid natty test booster? Fadogia, fenugreek, nettle root, long jack, zinc.. I agree it's definitely overpriced for sure.. But I usually use it as my natty test booster in pct in addition to clomid and others, should I reconsider? Felt it always gives me a nice libido boost and confidence

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
RUN CLOMID FOR 60 DAYS DONT USE ANYTHING FOR 90 DAYS AFTER CLOMID YOUR HPTA SHOULD BE SHUTDOWN HARD AND ESTROGEN PROBABLY HIGH

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
RUN CLOMID FOR 60 DAYS DONT USE ANYTHING FOR 90 DAYS AFTER CLOMID YOUR HPTA SHOULD BE SHUTDOWN HARD AND ESTROGEN PROBABLY HIGH
1. Fix your caps lock
2. What?
3. Most clomid protocols are 4-5 weeks (28-35 days), why do you suggest about 8 and a half weeks (60 days)?
4. I agree you should take time off from anabolics after PCT but the point of clomid, and PCT in general, is that your HPTA has been kickstarted and started to or been fully recovered by the time you finish PCT. If you do things correctly there's no reason your estrogen should be high either.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Time on + pct = time off is a great rule to follow with anything hormonal

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They prescribe Clomid for indefinite time for men with low test. Second, when T is low your imbalance to e2 levels will have negative side effect like gyno,etc. I ran Clomid for 60 days and worked very well at restarting my hpta after several ds cycles to close together.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OP - Next time you should run trest with superdrol for 8 months, and use epistane for PCT, but start your PCT a year later, definitely not inbetween each 4 week micro-cycle because that wouldn't make any sense.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Huh? Why in the world would you recommend 60 days of clomid? And why the big types?

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They prescribe Clomid for indefinite time for men with low test. Second, when T is low your imbalance to e2 levels will have negative side effect like gyno,etc. I ran Clomid for 60 days and worked very well at restarting my hpta after several ds cycles to close together.
????