Box of synovex conversion to test prop
- 04-21-2005, 04:17 PM
- 04-21-2005, 08:08 PM
Originally Posted by scarfacebling
04-22-2005, 01:08 AM
What method of conversion did you use? The method for crystals or Powder? Either way it still is weird that you would get 100% conversion, let alone over 100% conversion. Are you sure you are using a reliable scale? That's the only thing I can think of, unless it's not fully dry. Or you are not weighing it properly(starting the scale at zero and then adding the powder). This has me baffled if you are doing everything right!
04-22-2005, 12:48 PM
I just kinda guessing that it must have been still wet in the middle since i had so much powder. I went a head and put half of it in oil last night everythign seems okay.
04-24-2005, 02:27 PM
04-26-2005, 12:35 PM
04-26-2005, 12:46 PM
I believe it was still a little wet even though I put in the oven on warm for a half hour or so any way I suspended in oil and have had two test subjects do about 3 injects a piece so far everything seems to be okay. I really think there was just some water still in there but let’s just say for a hypothetical case that there were still some of the binders in there. If injected what could some of the possible negatives be?
Ps the final weight was about 21.5 (which may have been wet)
Last edited by scarfacebling; 05-01-2005 at 06:13 PM.
04-26-2005, 07:27 PM
04-27-2005, 10:49 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By gators52 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-22-2007, 09:04 PM
- By Irish Cannon in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-10-2006, 01:24 AM
- By mildain in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 04-19-2006, 08:05 PM
- By mildain in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-01-2006, 02:22 PM
- By omar castillo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 01-22-2004, 08:59 AM