First Cycle- Running 50mg Tbol- Recommendations to run with for supp and then PCT

Nyce315

Nyce315

Awards
Did my first show 3 weeks ago. Was natural up until the last 2 weeks of prep when i ran arimedex and halo test oral and then add letrozol the last week. And got damn Im hooked now. I got some tbol now was gonna do a couple 4 week cycles. What should I run with it to help with suppression and then what would be a good pct for that. Please dont say I dont need one for Tbol because i want to do a PCT to be safe. I got 50mg pills of DHEA- would taking one of those in the morning and one at night help with suppression? Thanks brothers

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not sure anyone is going to say you don't need one. Am I gathering that you don't want to pin test? Just to clarify, adding another compound will not help with the suppression in terms of negating it, there are just some compounds that mask the effects of suppression. You will be suppressed either way.

As far as what to run to help with the lowered libido, lethergy, etc. that can come with suppression, anything that acts as a test base:

epi-andro
Trest
Dermacrine
Stano
4-AD

All act as a test base to keep you feeling good on cycle. As well as provide additional androgens for gains and aggression.

Nyce315

Nyce315

Awards
Thanks man, and yes ...deff was wondering what i can run with it to keep my libido up...

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
PCT grab a SERM, Nolva or Clomid as well as some Exemestane (AI) to run along side it. You will also want an AI if you go with a base like Trest or 4-AD for on-cycle.

Get a good cycle support like Olympus Labs Ar1macare Pro or CEL Cycle Assist to help keep BP, liver health, prostate health, etc. in check while on.

Recommended set up would be:

Tbol 60mg/day for 6 weeks
Trest 50mg/day for 6 weeks
Exemestane 12.5mg eod for 6 weeks
Ar1macare Pro as directed for 6 weeks

PCT:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Exemestane 25mg eod for 4 weeks / 12.5mg eod for 2 more weeks

Nyce315

Nyce315

Awards
PCT grab a SERM, Nolva or Clomid as well as some Exemestane (AI) to run along side it. You will also want an AI if you go with a base like Trest or 4-AD for on-cycle.

Get a good cycle support like Olympus Labs Ar1macare Pro or CEL Cycle Assist to help keep BP, liver health, prostate health, etc. in check while on.

Recommended set up would be:

Tbol 60mg/day for 6 weeks
Trest 50mg/day for 6 weeks
Exemestane 12.5mg eod for 6 weeks
Ar1macare Pro as directed for 6 weeks

PCT:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Exemestane 25mg eod for 4 weeks / 12.5mg eod for 2 more weeks
Thanks bro, im on it