PH/SARM Advice - AMS Andro & LGD

VAGeo15

VAGeo15

Awards
Hello - fairly experienced gym guy here who has recently gotten into PH's. I have run only one 6 week cycle of AMS 1AD/4AD, with Arom-X, Fenugreek & DAA for PCT. 1st cycle felt great and got gains.

I'm very good about my staples and diet. BCAA, fish oil, glutamine, protein, cordyceps, zma, nitraflex. I'm 5'10 186lb with low body fat (11 % max). Looking to add mass for now, then lean out some.

Just ordered Super LGD for my first SARM. Also ordered 4AD and will order either 1AD or mass drops to add. Was aiming for another 6-8 week cycle followed by OTC PCT.

From what I'm reading, perhaps I should not combine the LGD and the Andro stack? I was originally thinking to combine them all.

Does AMS have a good reputation for quality and results? I want to get this right, both for gains and the money spent. Any input is appreciated.

VAGeo15

VAGeo15

Awards
That seems to be the advice I keep seeing on here

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Clomid 50/50/25/25
And an AI wouldn't hurt to protect rebound gyno. Drop the DAA, keep it simple

VAGeo15

VAGeo15

Awards
Sounds good - Clomid might be hard to come by for me as it's not OTC.
Any thoughts on running the LGD together with the 4AD/1AD? Thanks

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
Hello - fairly experienced gym guy here who has recently gotten into PH's. I have run only one 6 week cycle of AMS 1AD/4AD, with Arom-X, Fenugreek & DAA for PCT. 1st cycle felt great and got gains.

I'm very good about my staples and diet. BCAA, fish oil, glutamine, protein, cordyceps, zma, nitraflex. I'm 5'10 186lb with low body fat (11 % max). Looking to add mass for now, then lean out some.

Just ordered Super LGD for my first SARM. Also ordered 4AD and will order either 1AD or mass drops to add. Was aiming for another 6-8 week cycle followed by OTC PCT.

From what I'm reading, perhaps I should not combine the LGD and the Andro stack? I was originally thinking to combine them all.

Does AMS have a good reputation for quality and results? I want to get this right, both for gains and the money spent. Any input is appreciated.
LGD blows Andro out of the water. I did very well with OTC PCT (Arimistane + Lean FX), but it's up to you. SERM is better if you can get your hands on it, I can't.

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
LGD blows Andro out of the water. I did very well with OTC PCT (Arimistane + Lean FX), but it's up to you. SERM is better if you can get your hands on it, I can't.
What brand LGD did you use?

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
how did you run the lgd?
For the late summer cut, something like this:

11-andro: 500/500/600/700/700/800/900/1000
Osta: 20/20/25/25/30/30/35/40
LGD: 4/4/6/6/8/8/10/10

Current cycle:
H-Drol:0/0/50/50/75/75/75/75(100?)
LGD: 10 mg per day for 8 weeks

4.5 weeks into this cycle, I have gained about 10-12 lbs, without losing much definition. This is awesome, love it.

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
Btw, the recovery rate for both the LGD cycles was insane. Currently I am lifting intense for 9-11 hours per week, split between 6-9 sessions. Doing an accelerated version of Arnolds Blueprint to Mass. Strength keeps going up, especially for legs and arms. Eating more than 4,000 calories on workout days (Sunday to Friday).

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
What will your PCT look like? Running any test-supporting supps along with the cycle at all?

VAGeo15

VAGeo15

Awards
I was planning on ZMA, tribulus maca and fenugreek. I take those daily. I have a can of DAA I could add in during or after cycle.

VAGeo15

VAGeo15

Awards
PCT could be Arom-X (an AI), DIM or Armistane. Would love to go with Clomid for non OTC.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
I'm concerned about no SERM in your PCT on this run.

If you can't or won't use one, and there is no convincing you, then throw in Sup3rPCT from OL into you PCT.

In fact, I would throw everything and the kitchen sink into PCT if you don't use a SERM.

Best of luck to you bud.

VAGeo15

VAGeo15

Awards
Thanks for all advice. I have no concerns with using a SERM, I would be glad to use one. I'm going to pursue one.