LGD(Legend) or Radar1ne

NewbieGainz

NewbieGainz

Awards
Which is better at strength gains? What were your end results?

Big_sxc

Awards
Lgd seemed to me to offer good strength and power but rad really shined with me. Probably closest thing to var or something like 1mg dbol comparable lol. Coz 5mg dbol will bloat you hahah. But rad140 is my choice. Lgd does nothing for fat. Go for radarine bruz

NewbieGainz

NewbieGainz

Awards
Lgd seemed to me to offer good strength and power but rad really shined with me. Probably closest thing to var or something like 1mg dbol comparable lol. Coz 5mg dbol will bloat you hahah. But rad140 is my choice. Lgd does nothing for fat. Go for radarine bruz
Thanks for your take on the question.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dma378 have you tried both of them?
No man, have only used RAD. LGD is in my next cycle, but at this point I cannot make a comparison.

Although I can say that I was not impressed by any strength gains on RAD. Size, yes. And a little extra pump, but no dramatic strength increase.

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Yes olympus lgd version and a liquid research of rad. Rad gave me some horrible lethargy even while taking dermacrine , i did not like my run with it. LGD was much better for me in strength and size.

NewbieGainz

NewbieGainz

Awards
No man, have only used RAD. LGD is in my next cycle, but at this point I cannot make a comparison.

Although I can say that I was not impressed by any strength gains on RAD. Size, yes. And a little extra pump, but no dramatic strength increase.
Thank ya much!

NewbieGainz

NewbieGainz

Awards
Yes olympus lgd version and a liquid research of rad. Rad gave me some horrible lethargy even while taking dermacrine , i did not like my run with it. LGD was much better for me in strength and size.
I have both in the Olympus version, thanks for the comparison. I've heard a few people talk about how lethargic Rad is.

NewbieGainz

NewbieGainz

Awards
I will eventually, I'm anxious to give them both a whirl!

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
I would say Ost but if I'm not mistaken rad is stronger snd will provide better strength I never tried Ost before tho so I'll let sum1 bring in sum 2cents

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
IMO Osta is great for cutting. I've ran it as high as 35 mg and saw great results. I've started using 10-15 mg in my PCT and have noticed that I maintain my strength.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
IMO Osta is great for cutting. I've ran it as high as 35 mg and saw great results. I've started using 10-15 mg in my PCT and have noticed that I maintain my strength.
Are you going to run bloods after your PCT? Most guys here are now against using osta in PCT because of suppression.

Also, OP, RAD will cause lethargy around week 4. But, the good news is that a 4-week cycle seems to be effective for most!

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Are you going to run bloods after your PCT? Most guys here are now against using osta in PCT because of suppression.

Also, OP, RAD will cause lethargy around week 4. But, the good news is that a 4-week cycle seems to be effective for most!
Always run bloods. But I'm good to go and am fully recovered. I've been reading a lot over the past year, can't really tell you exactly where, but it's not suppressive at that low dose. It's pretty much trial and error on your end.