HCG mixture question

Gottagetbigge

Awards
So I just mixed my HCG for end of my cycle and long story short messed my mixture up. I mixed 3cc of Bacteriostatic Water into my HCG and then put that into 2cc of sodium chloride. I didnt realize they were different vials off the bat, is my hcg toast or is it still safe and ok to use? I know they can be used interchangeably any advice or thoughts are appreciated.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Subbed as well . Sodium chloride may increase ya pip tho.

Gottagetbigge

Awards
any advice guys? 3cc bacteriostatic water mixed into 2cc Sodium chloride, with 5000iu HCG. I did two shots so far havent had any problems.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
any advice guys? 3cc bacteriostatic water mixed into 2cc Sodium chloride, with 5000iu HCG. I did two shots so far havent had any problems.
Sodium chloride is table salt. .. so i still dont see why that would be in the mix.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Mixed with hcg ?? I honestly don't think this post is legit ... but maybe im just old
Yeah you can mix HCG with anything sterile for injections really. Saline is used a lot for injections, BAC water is just preferred for HCG because the BA lets you be able to store it for a longer amount of time.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yeah you can mix HCG with anything sterile for injections really. Saline is used a lot for injections, BAC water is just preferred for HCG because the BA lets you be able to store it for a longer amount of time.
I was thinking dilution methods. But bac water and saline hmmmm ...

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was thinking dilution methods. But bac water and saline hmmmm ...
Oh I'm not really sure about the mixture of the two.. i just know that either one is fine by itself, saline only would just be good for a couple of days I think.

Gottagetbigge

Awards
So what happened was I had two vials a 30cc bac water and 10cc SC vial. I thought they were both the same , I used 3cc of the bac water to dilute the HCG, and mixed it with 2cc of the SC. I was careless and did not realize until after it was done. I know that either or can be used to mix hcg, and I have seen Bac water with sodium chloride sold but am unsure if what I did is still potent.