using old school ph's (superdrol, epi, promag, trenadrol) with axiron?

jimbo63

Awards
I am 52 looking for more muscle and cut, have been on 4 pumps of axiron per day due to low test and was wondering if I can still use old ph's like superdrol, epi, promag, trenadrol along with the axiron? Just wondering if the ph's will still work with the axiron or if I need to take same pct if at all. Thanx for any helpful inputs, Jimbo

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am 52 looking for more muscle and cut, have been on 4 pumps of axiron per day due to low test and was wondering if I can still use old ph's like superdrol, epi, promag, trenadrol along with the axiron? Just wondering if the ph's will still work with the axiron or if I need to take same pct if at all. Thanx for any helpful inputs, Jimbo
Testosterone gel will make those heavier ph's a lot more pleasant to cycle since you won't feel the effects of shutdown. No pct needed since you are on trt just take a few months off between cycles

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Testosterone gel will make those heavier ph's a lot more pleasant to cycle since you won't feel the effects of shutdown. No pct needed since you are on trt just take a few months off between cycles

jimbo63

Awards
So basically ph cycle lengths and dosages will be same as somebody who is not on TRT? And I am assuming I will keep more of my gains after the ph cycle due to no shutdown with the TRT? I know in the past I would lose some of my gains while on PCT. I assume I should be able to do 3-4 ph cycles per year with no problem then. I am curious how I will feel and how the gains will be while on the axiron. I did feel like crap on superdrol with the lethargy before i got on the TRT. I have alot of phs in my freezer still, methyldrol, pheraplex, epi, promag, trenadrol and even some evil Gaspari M1T, lol. I am also on levothyroxine thru dr. (.75). Guess that's how you end up when you get over 50! Thanks for responding to the post btw. I am also considering trying some different training regimens too. That cluster for growth training sounds interesting to break up the monotomy. I am old school with 8-12 reps, 4-5 second negatives constant tension, 10-12 sets for chest, 6-9 for arms, 12-14 for back, 5-6 shoulders, 12-15 for legs, etc. spread out over a week (Mon. - chest, shoulders, calves, Tues. - back, hamstrings, Thurs. - quads, calves, Fri.- bicep, tricep, forearms. Rinse, repeat. I have tried DC training in past with results and some high rep stints occasionally. Any suggestions on training also welcome.......Jimbo