Might be a Stupid Question? PH Cycle after SARMs?

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
But I'm going to ask anyway..

Been on Osta-ERlite @25mg ED for 7 weeks. Going to finished out at 8 weeks. (Still have enough for 4 weeks left..:)...)

Been taking a Natty Test Booster for the last few weeks which seems to make me Feel like I'm not shutdown any...

I have a PH Cycle of Epi-Andro from LG Science and Stano Drone from Warrior Labz..Which I'm going to run next..Just one bottle of each.

STANO DRONE - WARRIOR LABZ
LG Sciences Prohormones » Epi Andro

Do I need to take anytime off after the Ostarine or can I go straight into the PH Cycle?

Should I go with the Plan I had to run 3-4 week of low dose Clomid for PCT along aside a Natty Test booster?

VasQlar

VasQlar

Awards
My opinion, you should've run the PH's first and then finished with sarms. But that being said epi and andro are fairly mild so it shouldn't **** you down anymore than you already are (if you even are) run a solid liver support with it, I'd say liver values and blood pressure should be your biggest concern there but nothing crazy. Maybe throw some coq-10 if you want

VasQlar

VasQlar

Awards
I would definitely run the clomid after that at 50mg ed for 4 weeks minimum

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My opinion, you should've run the PH's first and then finished with sarms. But that being said epi and andro are fairly mild so it shouldn't **** you down anymore than you already are (if you even are) run a solid liver support with it, I'd say liver values and blood pressure should be your biggest concern there but nothing crazy. Maybe throw some coq-10 if you want
That just sounds like a recipe for bad lethargy doing it that way IMO.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Been on Osta-ERlite @25mg ED for 7 weeks. Going to finished out at 8 weeks. (Still have enough for 4 weeks left..:)...)

Been taking a Natty Test Booster for the last few weeks which seems to make me Feel like I'm not shutdown any...

I have a PH Cycle of Epi-Andro from LG Science and Stano Drone from Warrior Labz..Which I'm going to run next..Just one bottle of each.

Do I need to take anytime off after the Ostarine or can I go straight into the PH Cycle?

Should I go with the Plan I had to run 3-4 week of low dose Clomid for PCT along aside a Natty Test booster?
You can definitely run sarms into ph/ds, that's the best way to do it imo. You said you are on test boosters? Natural test boosters are really useless on cycle, they won't counteract the suppression from an anabolic like osta. Grab something like dermacrine, it will help keep your libido and energy level in check

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
You can definitely run sarms into ph/ds, that's the best way to do it imo. You said you are on test boosters? Natural test boosters are really useless on cycle, they won't counteract the suppression from an anabolic like osta. Grab something like dermacrine, it will help keep your libido and energy level in check
Ok It wasn't really a Natty test Booster. I've been using the AgeForce Testo100 patches.

Since I have 4 Weeks left of the Ostarine @25mg... You see a reason to stop then? Just at the 8th Week mark add in my PH's for the last 4 weeks and Finish with Clomid?

VasQlar

VasQlar

Awards
That just sounds like a recipe for bad lethargy doing it that way IMO.
I was thinking more in terms of organ function.. Sarms are way less harsh on them as ph's are which is why I always assumed was the reason bridging with sarms was acceptable. With this cycle, I my opinion, no matter how you run it lethargy is gunna be an issue but please correct me if I'm wrong

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your planned ph cycle looks pretty simple, and not too harsh. Running Epiandro with Stanodrone will certainly help with any potential lethargy or libido issues. What do you have for supports?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking more in terms of organ function.. Sarms are way less harsh on them as ph's are which is why I always assumed was the reason bridging with sarms was acceptable. With this cycle, I my opinion, no matter how you run it lethargy is gunna be an issue but please correct me if I'm wrong
The Epiandro will help with lethargy given its conversion to DHT. I find I'm super aggressive and have total alpha make syndrome when using it.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well you are correct they are most likely less harsh than PH's or designers but what does this have to do with using PH's first?

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Ive got WarriorLabz Cycle assit and their PCT..I also have Clomid.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok It wasn't really a Natty test Booster. I've been using the AgeForce Testo100 patches.

Since I have 4 Weeks left of the Ostarine @25mg... You see a reason to stop then? Just at the 8th Week mark add in my PH's for the last 4 weeks and Finish with Clomid?
I don't see any reason to stop. I just bridged 8 weeks of osta into a trest/epistane run myself. It looks like you know what you're doing and have the proper supports and pct so why not? You're already suppressed, might as well make the most out of your cycle imo

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Just finished the 8 week mark. Should I cont. to the 12 weeks.

Already started my Epi-Andro and Stano-Drone cycle.

So maybe 12 weeks Osta @25mg ( Or stop at week 8 )??????
Last 4 weeks Epi-Andro/Stano-Drone
4 weeks PCT

What would you guys recommend for the LiqClo?

CellWarrior

CellWarrior

Awards
  • Established
Whats are the recommended dosages of LiqClo for something like this? 50/50/25/25...? Or is that to low?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

rafy99

Awards
Yates, I plan on doing a Rad / LGD run starting December. I have a bottle of SDMZ 2.0 left and was indecisive whether to separate the 2 cycle or bridge them.

What would you recommend and why?

Thanks! yates84

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards

No question is stupid. Your idea is good . I have run sarms then ph and ph then sarms.
I personally didn't see much of a difference.

loganm4l

Awards
This is the exact post ive been looking for thanks for all the information guys top post doing the excate same sarms into ph