Testosterone cypionate

Rocktown

Awards
Ok. I've got 3 bottles of test cyp from a new place. I've got part of a bottle from my pharmacy ( trt). I'm trying to figure out if the 3 new bottles are real. Is there any way I can taste it and tell. I've currently got one bottle in the freezer to try this freeze test I keep reading about. But nothing is happening. I don't want to switch off of the trt to use the new stuff and it be bunk and my number get all jacked up . How can I tell if the new stuff is real.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are you wanting to run them for a cycle? If so the only way to really tell is run it and do blood work.

Rocktown

Awards
Yeah I was going to do a cycle. But I don't want it to be counter productive by switching off of my good stuff to this questionable stuff and it not be any good. I'm new to this whole thing.

maxmuscle23

Awards
So why not stay on trt and add in the other Cyp? It's not like it's one or the other

Rocktown

Awards
Because that would have me either pinning myself 3 times a week or doing 1.5 mil is one injection. And that would put me a 600 mg teat a week. Would that be too high for my first test cycle?

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
I'm running 600 first cycle, I did a front load too. You'll be fine. Just have some AI handy in case issues arise.

maxmuscle23

Awards
What are you pinning right now and when? How many times a week?

Rocktown

Awards
Just the test cyp perscribed by my doctor. It's 100 mg once a week.

maxmuscle23

Awards
So why not just add 300mg or 400 mg of the other Cyp?

Rocktown

Awards
That's pretty much what I've decided to do. I got my lab results back today. My test is down to 475 and the doc still won't up my dosage. Which is bs. But either way I can't afford for it to get any lower so I have to make sure to use the good stuff until I know for sure about the other bottles. I guess it will take about a month for me to start seeing gains.right?

MBZ

Awards
I've been in your exact situation before. Just keep pinning your pharma if your truly worried about it.

Personally I would drop the pharma though and run the other stuff. You will know fast if it is real or not as I imagine you've been on trt long enough to know how you feel in your peaks and lows right? If the gear isn't legit you will notice and you can always get your levels back quickly with the pharma gear.

I will also throw out there, that as long as you did a little bit of research before purchasing from a ugl, you will most likely be good to go. Most of the time testosterone is legit. It's cheap so not many people are going to fake it. Might possibly be under dosed, but seeing that youl be running a high enough dosage to hit supra physiological levels it wouldn't really matter if it was a bit under dosed.

Never know until you try though!

Rocktown

Awards
Thanks. A friend refered me to the ugl. I did do some research and their reviews were as good as anyone else's. I did my trt last night and I'm giving this a try tonight.

MBZ

Awards
Good luck on your cycle brother! If you have the time you should start a log so that we can follow!