Testosterone Cypionate

ThatGuyBilly

Awards
Started my TRT last week @150mg this week I bump it to 200mg my testosterone before starting trt was 90ng/dl (scary low) how long until I start to notice gains fat loss all that good stuff ???
Side note friends told me I should have been feeling something the first shot could it be because my natural testosterone was so low ? I just want to feel good but make some gains maybe run the future I will run 400mg to put some size on.
Any advice opinions please feel free !

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How old are you? How much do you weigh? Do you even lift?

ThatGuyBilly

Awards
Yes 6 times a week
But it got really harder over time to get up in the morning to workout but hopefully That changes once I start to feel my energy back. And I can lift like how I did I used to be an animal in the gym

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What’s your body fat bro?
At a high bf, I wouldn't recommend running cyp as a cycle. Id do your trt dose, at hit the treadmill to slim down a bit first. With high bf, you have enough estrogen..add a cyp cycle and you will probably just get fatter

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
https://mantalityhealth.com/how-long-does-testosterone-take-to-work/

Stick to your TRT dose for a couple of years at least. I was able to make quality gains in muscle mass and lower BF after being placed on trt and having low T. Assuming you eat and exercise your butt off. The first 6months to a year the doctor is going to be dialing in your dose and any estrogen control if you need it. I would strongly encourage waiting at least that long before adding anything. You want to find your solid base dose of trt and get that right. Doc won't be able to do that if you are adding other things.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also just noticed you are 24... did the doctor tell you why he suspects your that low at that age?

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
At a high bf, I wouldn't recommend running cyp as a cycle. Id do your trt dose, at hit the treadmill to slim down a bit first. With high bf, you have enough estrogen..add a cyp cycle and you will probably just get fatter
I asked the question cause at 290 I’m guessing it’s high bf but the lad could just be a slightly smaller version of you lol

Might be 290 and jacked like a muther

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I asked the question cause at 290 I’m guessing it’s high bf but the lad could just be a slightly smaller version of you lol

Might be 290 and jacked like a muther
Could be...but at 24...very unlikely

DaeshDontSurf

DaeshDontSurf

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Be skeptical of anyone that says TRT dosages won't add lean mass. Will it be "12-16 week cycle mass"? No, but going from hypo to top of range can add 10-15 in a year. Stick to TRT doses for a while and lean up, like Cody said.

Anecdotally, sleep was the first thing that improved for me - first week or two and I quit bolting awake after 4hrs sleep - probably Test:Cortisol ratio improving. First month and libido went up. I was already lean, so no idea on fat loss, but it's not like I went "holy heck, TRT got me to 8%!" - with fat, once you get low enough even hypo, Test isn't going to help that, only a good deficit will. Now, TRT may very well be magic for going from 30% to 15%, I can see that, but I don't know.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
https://mantalityhealth.com/how-long-does-testosterone-take-to-work/

Stick to your TRT dose for a couple of years at least. I was able to make quality gains in muscle mass and lower BF after being placed on trt and having low T. Assuming you eat and exercise your butt off. The first 6months to a year the doctor is going to be dialing in your dose and any estrogen control if you need it. I would strongly encourage waiting at least that long before adding anything. You want to find your solid base dose of trt and get that right. Doc won't be able to do that if you are adding other things.
This is solid advice.

Newth

Awards
Be skeptical of anyone that says TRT dosages won't add lean mass. Will it be "12-16 week cycle mass"? No, but going from hypo to top of range can add 10-15 in a year. Stick to TRT doses for a while and lean up, like Cody said.

Anecdotally, sleep was the first thing that improved for me - first week or two and I quit bolting awake after 4hrs sleep - probably Test:Cortisol ratio improving. First month and libido went up. I was already lean, so no idea on fat loss, but it's not like I went "holy heck, TRT got me to 8%!" - with fat, once you get low enough even hypo, Test isn't going to help that, only a good deficit will. Now, TRT may very well be magic for going from 30% to 15%, I can see that, but I don't know.
Many ways for many goals really.

Newth

Awards
Could be...but at 24...very unlikely
At 6'2" if he ain't jacked to hell than for his age that very unlikely.
I'm 6'1" with ***** lifting and a 17/y old boy who is the same, both at 230ish and fat.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
24yo 6,2 290lb
Once you find out how many calories it takes for you to weigh 290 and drop those calories.
I wouldn't keep stuffing food down my throat and hope test will make you lean. You'll be more fat.

Newth

Awards
Once you find out how many calories it takes for you to weigh 290 and drop those calories.
I wouldn't keep stuffing food down my throat and hope test will make you lean. You'll be more fat.
^^^
This is #1!
FOOD,

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMG_4329.JPG