Olympus UK Ghar1ne/Cardar1ine

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is anyone on this stack?

Mate has started, he's on day 3 of Ghar1ne and Day 2 of Cardar1ine and has felt nothing yet?

Anyone have photos of the capsules? He bought them off eBay.

He has no idea what he's meant to feel, but another mate has taken MK-677 and noticed hunger after the 2nd day.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is anyone on this stack?

Mate has started, he's on day 3 of Ghar1ne and Day 2 of Cardar1ine and has felt nothing yet?

He has no idea what he's meant to feel, but another mate has taken MK-677 and noticed hunger after the 2nd day.
Please pm me sellers info and a link if possible.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I noticed deeper sleep after only 1 or 2 nights on Gharine. More restful sleep is all I have noticed in 2 weeks and the occasional bad/vivid dream as expected. Really that's all I expect to be immediately noticeable. I Haven't used Cardarine so I couldn't say. Yates84 will get you sorted out. Also, my GHarine caps are white and green.

rafy99

Awards
That's some scary stuff. Ebay is more susceptible to bunk / god knows what else can be within certain products. It may be a bit more expensive, but go with a known retailer to ensure you get what you want.

At least there hasn't been any negative side effects

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's some scary stuff. Ebay is more susceptible to bunk / god knows what else can be within certain products. It may be a bit more expensive, but go with a known retailer to ensure you get what you want.

At least there hasn't been any negative side effects
OL does sell some products directly through a lot of different sites. This is why I asked for the seller name and link. A brand new product like this is very unlikely to get faked because not too many people are dumb enough to buy something this new from an independent seller. Just my opinion

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OL does sell some products directly through a lot of different sites. This is why I asked for the seller name and link. A brand new product like this is very unlikely to get faked because not too many people are dumb enough to buy something this new from an independent seller. Just my opinion
Products are legit. Seller just imports from US websites.

I just don't understand what should be expected. A friend is on Mk677 and from research company and noticed deeper sleep, increased hunger, and bloating.

Other mate says nothing hahhaa, other than waking up with a stiff neck.

He feels no increased endurance....Ohwell

I've had mates taken Ostarine and they definitely noticed. Just with these 2 not much is happening mate says. I told him will wait and see....should dosage increase from 10mg/7mg? After week 1-2?

Thanks

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I just don't understand what should be expected. A friend is on Mk677 and from research company and noticed deeper sleep, increased hunger, and bloating.

I've had mates taken Ostarine and they definitely noticed. Just with these 2 not much is happening mate says. I told him will wait and see....should dosage increase from 10mg/7mg? After week 1-2?

Thanks
If desired effects aren't being noticed then yes, bump the dose up. Gharine doesn't always show that it is working right away, same with carderine. Give it a few weeks, the benifits will be seen

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Is anyone on this stack?

Definetly deeper and better sleep, recovery and much more hunger since i started with 20mg

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
With cardar1ne 2 casp ed i noticed more reps lower BP and fat loss

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Currently week 4 on ghar1ne and Cardar1ne.

Build my way up to 3 caps of cardar1ne and 2 of ghar1ne.

Sleep has defenitely improved. Feel and look pumped all day long.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Starting 3rd week on Cardar1ne and I have to say I'm noticing fat loss more than endurance at 14mg/day. Although endurance is good.

Adding Ghar1ne in about 10 days.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 46 of Cardar1ne now. The first week was 7mg. I spent appx. 1 month @ 14mg and I am now on day 6 of 21 mg.

7 mg: I noticed headaches and increased warmth and sweating with exertion.

14 mg: I noticed increased warmth and sweating alot. I also noticed severe low blood sugar if I missed a meal or two.

21 mg: I notice the same as when on 14 mg except I am finally starting to see some positive body composition changes. I have not been able to lift for the last 5 days yet I look fuller and leaner. I believe this is the sweet spot for fat loss, for me. I may try a couple weeks at 28 mg at the end of this run.

I can't really judge the cardio effects as my treadmill broke during PCT and I have not done any since. Now that it is getting cooler, I will do some outdoors running to assess if there has been any positive benefits.

I can't say that it has done much for my BP but it was also not elevated during my last run of Tr1umph. I am using curcumin and trans-resveratrol as my cox-2 inhibitors.

I am looking forward to running Ghar1ne next year!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks everyone

He's at 2 weeks now,

Will increase to 14mg from tomorrow
Will wait another 2 weeks to increase Mk to 20mg?

He mentioned strength is good, even with lack of sleep

He also has mentioned at times having itchy nipples? Should he be worried? Does he need a mild AI? He finds this odd.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is anyone on this stack?

I am logging it

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks
All of these effects listed from both mates I've felt. It's all in my log

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks everyone

He's at 2 weeks now,

Will increase to 14mg from tomorrow
Will wait another 2 weeks to increase Mk to 20mg?

He mentioned strength is good, even with lack of sleep

He also has mentioned at times having itchy nipples? Should he be worried? Does he need a mild AI? He finds this odd.
I've been on 14mg cardarine since day one.

Nothing in this stack should cause itchy nips.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been on 14mg cardarine since day one.

Nothing in this stack should cause itchy nips.
Yeah, it's odd?

He mentioned taking Maca Pro, Sam-e, Vitamin D, but nothing else.

It's really odd no?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update:

He bumped from 7mg-14mg

No difference

He says he's noticed nothing from the stack.
No strength gains
No improved sleep

Half way through both bottles.

Weird.