RAD140 Powder, LGD 4033 vs RAD

maxmuscle23

Awards
Hey guys, looking to do a cut with a good caloric deficit right before I start a lean bulk with DMZ. Would LGD be better than RAD at preserving muscle mass while in a deficit of around 500cals?

Also, I have seen RAD140 powder in bulk. Can you buy that and just measure it out and swallowing or putting into caps? Or does it have to be mixed with something? Might be a dumb question I know, but its a lot cheaper than buying from a place that packages it, also has the paperwork behind it.

Would probably by OL LGD or Primeval LGD or this RAD140 power but possibly OL RAD if you guys think it is that much better than LGD. Thanks guys

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally like OL with the third party tested supps also in capsule form making life a little easier. LGD is mostly used for those looking to bulk, if you are looking to perserve muscle I would go with RAD or OSTA from OL. Rad seems to be really good at recomping and Osta has been shown to preserve muscle mass on a cut. Also OL and OL UK is on sale at nutraverse and phw FYI. Not bad deals atm.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally like OL with the third party tested supps also in capsule form making life a little easier. LGD is mostly used for those looking to bulk, if you are looking to perserve muscle I would go with RAD or OSTA from OL. Rad seems to be really good at recomping and Osta has been shown to preserve muscle mass on a cut. Also OL and OL UK is on sale at nutraverse and phw FYI. Not bad deals atm.
This ^^^^

Every word of it!!

maxmuscle23

Awards
Is RAD140 powder good to just measure out and dump in your mouth like creatine

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Use OL , you can use the code in my sig too and save 30% on our website . 3rd party purity lab testing so you know you get what you pay for !

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OL is very solid, one of the best supps I have ever used. One thing about RAD though, it's going to be tough to hold a calorie deficit as you are going to be ravenous due to it's nutrient repartitioning effects. The good news is I don't think you will have to maintain a deficit to get leaner. If you were to eat at maintenance you would lose a lot of fat, again to to repartitioning. This stuff has you sucking up nutrients like a sponge. That being said it's best to be used as a clean bulk type run.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplement Auction 1
2manyprojects Anabolics 7
Supplement Auction 6
Anabolics 19
Anabolics 3