My (Strange) Gyno Story - Need Advice

verev

Awards
I was stupid back when I was 18 and ran a cycle of superdrol with Nolva for PCT. I didn't have any immediate side effects, but eventually developed a minor case of gyno. It was hardly noticeable, but over the next year progressed very gradually until it was the size of a large marble on my right side, and while the left appeared to be flat, there was a tiny lump under it.

I tried letro, ralox, and nolva, but I don't know what was bunk and what wasn't, and so I gave up.

Finally, I decided to get bloodwork, shown here:

Testosterone: 532 (348-1197)
LH: 5.3 (1.7-8.6)
FSH: 2.7 (1.5-12.4)
Estradiol 23.4 (7.6-42.6)

With my bloods looking okay, I decided to get surgery on the right side, since the left looked flat despite having a tiny lump. The surgery went well, and the right side looks good.

So here's the kicker: a couple months after my surgery, the left lump has grown some, and now protrudes slightly.

I don't know why it's getting worse now. I haven't been drinking frequently, and my diet has been relatively clean, although I've had a lot of carbs lately for my bulk.

I don't want this to get worse, and so I want to try to blast this side away. I'm considering letro and prami, but I've seen other posts with great results that were letro + nolva, or just raloxifene.

Does anyone have a guess as to why it would be progressing this long after a cycle with normal bloods, and what the best course of action is from here? I really don't have the time or money to go under the knife again. Right now it isn't too noticeable, but it looks like my right side did a year after my cycle, and that side gradually progressed.

AnthroLats

Awards
This is my worst fear. Uncontrollable post cycle gyno... What did your doctors have to say about the fact that they keep growing?

verev

Awards
I went to a plastic surgeon for the surgery, and my GP isn't much help in this regard. I had the bloods drawn on my own.

It's still very minor right now, and I'm hoping I can reverse it and be done with this.

sanguine

Awards
out of curiosity, how long was the superdrol cycle, at what dosage? and same for your PCT?

verev

Awards
Whatever the standard dose is to spread one bottle over 30 days for the superdrol.

PCT was Nolva 20/20/20/10, although I can't speak to its quality.

verev

Awards
Any input on why it may reoccur, or if there's a reason for me to try anything other than letro + prami?

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I think you should also run ralox and when it subsides and stop the ai and prami, continue with ralox for some months to reverse it hopefully.

Why its happening? I really dont know. Lets hear others what they have to say

verev

Awards
That sounds like a good idea.

Would like to hear as well. Only changes I can think of are:

1) Upped calories to start bulk
2) More pressure on it because compression vest and checking for lump multiple times
3) Surgery took away one place for estrogen to go, so more of it went to another (don't believe this is possible)

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
1. Refined carbs may have that kind of impact on people prone to gyno

2. Man squizing and pressing is a fine way to help the development

3. Honestly, Im intrigued with that thought

sanguine

Awards
Some men around that age, teenage years, develop gyno even without superdrol cycles; perhaps this was something you were prone to to begin with? It is often reccomended that we not use steroids until mid-20s for reasons like this.

Bump to ralox, it has a very good reputation for gyno problems. and stop poking and squeezing at them, as you yourself have mentioned.

verev

Awards
I'm going to run 60 mg Raloxifene and 12.5 mg Aromasin for a couple months.

Since the left side is a more recent development, I'm hoping this can knock it out. Will consider posting a log

GreekTheBrick

GreekTheBrick

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to run 60 mg Raloxifene and 12.5 mg Aromasin for a couple months.

Since the left side is a more recent development, I'm hoping this can knock it out. Will consider posting a log
Every day I guess? A log would have you cause you track your progress and others as well

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 2
R1187 Anabolics 1
Post Cycle Therapy 6
Anabolics 13