• First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was going to run 4/5/8/8/10/10/10/10/

Or should I do 10 the whole 8 weeks?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I would do 4/4/8/8/8/8/8/8
8mgs seemed to be the sweet spot Imo, above that you reach the point of diminishing returns .

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was going to run 4/5/8/8/10/10/10/10/

Or should I do 10 the whole 8 weeks?
See how things are going at 5 first. You may see results at that dose as some people seem to respond better to lgd than others. Or if you need to bump to 8 see how that goes first before going to 10.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok I'll stick with 8. What about my PCT

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Doubling up a serm for just a sarm is a little over kill but it'll work Id just recommend a regular 4 week clomid pct 50/50/25/25 but you could get away with three weeks

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok cool I'll run the clomid for 4 weeks. What would you say about a natty test? Also do I need to add some Dspark?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
You could add in super pct by olympus labs , Id add a natty anabolic like epic or epic unleashed , I'm guessing dspark is daa? If so no need . If you had to add one extra thing to pct if go with epic

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok so what's the difference in a natty anabolic and a natty test? Also are those products available in the U.S.?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Natty test booster is just gonna be really for libido lol I haven't seen any natural test booster that actually boost testosterone on paper . Natural anabolic is going to be an anabolic that's not gonna mess with your hormones and requires no pct. Yep available in US . Just google it you'll find it.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok so add the epic with my PCT. What is the difference in the epic and the unleashed? Man I'm so excited for my cycle I'm ready to get started

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Oral and transdermal( rub it on your skin)

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright I don't like the transdermal its to hard with my job I just get sticky.

Alright now for where to buy.. Would you say
SARM1 or blackstone?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Id go with Olympus UK , third party lab tested for purity so you know it's real deal , great deals going on at nutriverse . LGD product is called LeGenD . Cheers

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright thank you sir. Just about to put in my order. I'll start a log when I get my products

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey Joe one more question so I'll need the 2 bottles of Legend. What about the epic I can't find it on there site it's saying it's not available. I'll find that. So those two items and my clomid and super pct. the epic do I run with my pct or during cycle?

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
I think Nutri verse still lists the original Ep1c but says it's out of stock. Ep1c Unleashed is the one you want

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Am I reading the wrong page? It's says available September 25

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
I just had a look, I would say that's when they're expecting it to be restocked. They've just had a big sale on Olympus stuff so I'd imagine they sold out

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I just gave Nutriverse a call and talk to them. I'm good to go just order my stuff now just need to get clomid and I'll be ready to go

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Doubling up a serm for just a sarm is a little over kill but it'll work Id just recommend a regular 4 week clomid pct 50/50/25/25 but you could get away with three weeks
i disagree here. i think the combo is optimal for PCT, if anything lower the dose on both ends IMO

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also what are the thoughts of using a test base such a demercrine while running legend? I have seen a lot of people recommend that for osta.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also what are the thoughts of using a test base such a demercrine while running legend? I have seen a lot of people recommend that for osta.
Lethargy and libido issues seem to be inconsistent with lgd. Some people have issues, others don't. Certainly having Dermacrine on hand isn't a bad thing. If you don't need it, great, use it for PCT. If you do, it's already there, good to go.

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lethargy and libido issues seem to be inconsistent with lgd. Some people have issues, others don't. Certainly having Dermacrine on hand isn't a bad thing. If you don't need it, great, use it for PCT. If you do, it's already there, good to go.
Thanks for the response, have it on hand if need be. I plan on running Osta again at some point and that lethargy hit hard around week 5 for me personally so it will go to use one way or another.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
It's probably out of stock right now , you can try some other sites just google around for it ! And run epic just in pct!

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
i disagree here. i think the combo is optimal for PCT, if anything lower the dose on both ends IMO
I guess it's all preference , there's nothing wrong with his pct it'll deff help recovery when you have both . It's all up to him , I know some of the older guys like running both especially for injectables while for sarms some get away with just single serm 3 week protocols .

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
And yes dermacrine would be good to have on hand I didn't have lethargy till the last week of my cycle however some have it in the first two weeks so a test base is good i case you need to use it

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Why would you use dermacrine in pct? You're trying to bring back up the natural hormones but then you're introducing exogenous hormones like youre on cycle with dermacrine? Am I missing something here?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're adding precursors for hormone production. Not inducing suppression. The DHEA and pregnenalone will aid in conversion and restart. The amount of both in Dermacrine isn't even close to being high enough to induce suppression.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright cool thank yall for the advice. I order the LeGenD, Unleashed, and Super PCT. I'll get my clomid next week

Last edited:
Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Feel free to pm any more questions burn

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright thanks Joe I need to get 50 post first but yes I have a few things I'd like to ask you.

Ok I did a 2 day air on my stuff. I wanted it now so I could start on Monday. I also ordered a blood test for my pre-cycle and I'll have one done post cycle. I'll also include pictures. As soon as I get my blood work done I'll start my log.

Thanks to everyone for your help!

GettinSwolen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sounds good bro, include a link to your log in here once you start it. I would be interested to follow along.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Ya definitely let us know when you start your log. I would love to follow along

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Starting my cycle tomorrow, here's the url, just add it to the am . com.

forum/cycle-info/272927-first-sarm-cycle.html#post5078245