HALO cycle

Ps3ud0

Awards
Hi guys,

I have decided to start my very first cycle of PHs
I've never runned any cycle before and choosed for HALO because of the mild sides in comparision with other compounds.
As I don't have any experience in running cycles, I would like to gather as much info as possible.

Can somebody help me out setting up a proper HALO cycle with on cycle support and PCT?
As I understood the HALO setup would look like this:

Cyle: HALO 50/50/75/75/75/75
On cycle: liver support, others?
PCT: 4 weeks NOLVA or CLOMID + test boosters?

Thanks in advance

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Halo dose looks solid, throw some dermacrine in there and you have a great little run. I like armicare pro for my cycle support, definitely gets the job done. For pct:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
OL super pct ( label doses )
Epic unleashed ( label directions )

Have exemestane on hand in case of any high estrogen sides. I would have your pct and exemestane in your hands before taking your first halo dose

Ps3ud0

Awards
Halo dose looks solid, throw some dermacrine in there and you have a great little run. I like armicare pro for my cycle support, definitely gets the job done. For pct:
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Epic unleashed ( label directions )

Have exemestane on hand in case of any high estrogen sides. I would have your pct and exemestane in your hands before taking your first halo dose
Thanks for your advise
Do you think I should lower the dose or maybe go for 5 weeks instead of 6 ?
Could you explain me shortly why you would add dermarcrine/EPIC unleashed?
And what would be the exact dosage of dermarcrine?
Regarding the exemstane, I understood that this will be used in case estrogen sides likes gyno or others. How do you dose this and can it be used in combination with PCT if sides are noticable.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Dermacrine, from what I believe, is user dependent. (However many pumps makes you feel good) you don't need unleashed in your pct, it definitely could help with holding onto gains but I think the nolva/clomid with OL's super pct will suffice. Along with exemestane like Yates suggested.

Ps3ud0

Awards
Dermacrine, from what I believe, is user dependent. (However many pumps makes you feel good) you don't need unleashed in your pct, it definitely could help with holding onto gains but I think the nolva/clomid with OL's super pct will suffice. Along with exemestane like Yates suggested.
Thanks for your reply.
What do you mean by user dependent? Do you think that some people don't react on it?
The choice of nolva/clomid seems to be an endless debate. Why is this? Why do some people choose for nolva and others for clomid?
Also it is still not clear how/when to user the exemestane?

So I guess the cycle will look a bit like this:

Halo-100: 50/50/75/75/75/75
Armicare pro: 8caps/day (should this be 4 AM + 4 PM ?) during whole cyle (6weeks)
Dermacrine: 3 pumps every morning during whole cycle (6weeks)

PCT
Clomid 50/50/25/25 (or nolva?)

Thanks

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Only use exemestane if you have high estrogen sides. 12.5mg eod is a good place to start if you start having problems. See people have emotional side effects from clomid but clomid is much better at restarting the hpta than nolva. Splitting the armicare pro dose is fine, that's what I do