SARMs

lucaldib

Awards
I've used several different SARMs and a round of steroids that were medically prescribed.
I use a compound exercise workout MWF and HIIT TThSat

Baseline (Trained for Eight Weeks after Four Years Sedentary Lifestyle)

Overhead Press 100 lbs 5x5
Benchpress 150 lbs 5x5
Bent Over Row 150 lbs 5x5
Deadlift 220 lbs 5x5
Squat 180 lbs 5x5
Bodyfat % 25
5k Time Trial 20 minutes

After Eight Week Cycle Test-E and Dianabol + Four Weeks PCT

Overhead Press 160 lbs 5x5
Benchpress 220 lbs 5x5
Bent Over Row 210 lbs 5x5
Deadlift 280 lbs 5x5
Squat 250 lbs 5x5
Bodyfat % 20
5k Time Trial 18 minutes

After Four Weeks of Just Creatine

Overhead Press 170 lbs 5x5
Benchpress 230 lbs 5x5
Bent Over Row 230 lbs 5x5
Deadlift 290 lbs 5x5
Squat 270 lbs 5x5
Bodyfat % 20
5k Time Trial 18 minutes

After Eight Weeks MK 2866 + GW 501506

Overhead Press 200 lbs 5x5
Benchpress 250 lbs 5x5
Bent Over Row 250 lbs 5x5
Deadlift 320 lbs 5x5
Squat 290 lbs 5x5
Bodyfat % 11
5k Time Trial 15 minutes

After Eight Weeks Just Creatine

Overhead Press 210 lbs 5x5
Benchpress 260 lbs 5x5
Bent Over Row 260 lbs 5x5
Deadlift 340 lbs 5x5
Squat 300 lbs 5x5
Bodyfat % 14
5k Time Trial 15 minutes

After Twelve Weeks RAD 140 + MK 677

Overhead Press 230 lbs 5x5
Benchpress 320 lbs 5x5
Bent Over Row 320 lbs 5x5
Deadlift 480 lbs 5x5
Squat 400 lbs 5x5
Bodyfat % 13
5k Time Trial 15 minutes

My diet is near perfect 30/40/30 protein/carbs/fat. Added 40lbs. of muscle in 52 weeks, dropped a lot of fat.
Subjectively, the "Just Creatine" periods were difficult from a mental/motivation standpoint (both Test and Sarms give a boost on that front).
Steroids are definitely more effective (and definitely have stronger undesirable side effects). SARMs were effective and didn't give me any suppression or other noticeable side effects.
RAD 140 gave me a subjective feeling of mental clarity as well.

SARMs aren't gear. But on the positive side, SARMs aren't gear.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
About half of what you took arent even sarms at all. They dont effect the AR at all.
Of the true Sarms virtually all suppress you to some degree.
Its a promising area but as of yet it just isnt there as far as mking them practical IMO (speaking of real sarms- not substances called sarms that arent)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
40lbs of muscle in 52 weeks just wondering if you were so far from your genetic potential you had room to make those gains why were you running anything?

Also where are you that a dr prescribed dbol? For Trt. Just curios my wife is a licensed nurse works with an endocrinologist and I am on trt I've never seen dbol for trt

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang those are some crazy results and improvement ha

Night hog

Banned
Awards
20% to 11% bf is crazy. I wish I could do that but I would have to drop 20#. Great results across the board.

lucaldib

Awards
I didn't get any suppression from the SARMs (MK 2866 and RAD 140). I wouldn't expect any from the GH secretagogue (MK 677) or the PPAR agonist (GW 501516). They seem to be pretty practical from my vantage point. Why do you think they're impractical?

lucaldib

Awards
40lbs of muscle in 52 weeks just wondering if you were so far from your genetic potential you had room to make those gains why were you running anything?
I was in a hurry and hadn't done all my research. NOW I wish I'd worked out creatine only for a year first but c'est la vie.

Also where are you that a dr prescribed dbol? For Trt. Just curios my wife is a licensed nurse works with an endocrinologist and I am on trt I've never seen dbol for trt
Nanking.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
I didn't get any suppression from the SARMs (MK 2866 and RAD 140). I wouldn't expect any from the GH secretagogue (MK 677) or the PPAR agonist (GW 501516). They seem to be pretty practical from my vantage point. Why do you think they're impractical?
mk is practical. gw is useless.
Osta is supressive.
Andarine is like cytadren and it isnt nearly as safe as it is being marketed to be.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Osta is supressive.
Andarine is like cytadren and it isnt nearly as safe as it is being marketed to be.
Why is gw useless it gave me great cardio and helped cut bf% my last contest prep even on tren

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Osta is supressive.
GW has a significant effect on blood pressure and lipid profile. It's effects on endurance are amazing as well. This is one of the greatest compounds to hit the bb community in a long time imo. Have you ever used gw? Useless might be your opinion but I feel like you aren't taking all of its benifits into account. I agree about s4, I will never condone it's use

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
So for an endurance athlete GW may be worth a look (although the professional cycling community has written it off as useless per a pro cyclist friend of mine).
Fo BBing purposes and fat burning (its primary area of marketing) IMO it is absolutely useless. I have tried it, it did nothing for me at all. So then I tried it with aicar - still useless IMO. Then of course there is the possible cancer thing that has neither been 100% proven nor 100% dispelled.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GW has a significant effect on blood pressure and lipid profile. It's effects on endurance are amazing as well. This is one of the greatest compounds to hit the bb community in a long time imo. Have you ever used gw? Useless might be your opinion but I feel like you aren't taking all of its benifits into account. I agree about s4, I will never condone it's use
Think I've mentioned this before but I had blood tests showing no improvement or change in lipids while on GW. No effect on blood pressure. No effect on endurance. Only thing effected was blood sugar. I bet I sound like a broken record already but I had to speak up.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Think I've mentioned this before but I had blood tests showing no improvement or change in lipids while on GW. No effect on blood pressure. No effect on endurance. Only thing effected was blood sugar. I bet I sound like a broken record already but I had to speak up.
It must be highly individual I know a member on another board who had bloods b4 and after 6 weeks and all lipids were much better. He had no change in endurance or fat lose

lucaldib

Awards
My triglycerides and LDL dropped into the low end of the normal range during my time on GW and have remained right in the middle of the healthy range since but that could all be due to training and fat loss. I personally experienced a ridiculous increase in endurance when on it (like I could run almost twice as long) but with n=1 I can't rule out the most amazing placebo effect ever.

Hastur

Awards
It must be highly individual I know a member on another board who had bloods b4 and after 6 weeks and all lipids were much better. He had no change in endurance or fat lose
I agree you with you here. Results from GW do seem to be highly individual, based upon all the reports coming in. You see more of than than with AR agonists because of the mechanism by which GW works. Doesn't mean it's ineffective in everyone, nor does it mean that it does not have it's place.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Cycle Logs 20
Anabolics 19
NYCFITOVER40 PES 0
Anabolics 1