Trestobol solo

Geehenry

Awards
HI I got my hands on a bottle of trestobol. I plan to run one bottle solo at 30 mgs on non training days and 40mgs on training days so this should last about a month. For my pct I have a bottle of nolva,erase and some daa. But I have heard that I would be beneficial to run erase along side the trestobol to keep gains as dry as possible as possible and prevent any estro side effects. Please let me know your thoughts I am pretty new to this. Thanks

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should probably put this in the anabolic info section.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HI I got my hands on a bottle of trestobol. I plan to run one bottle solo at 30 mgs on non training days and 40mgs on training days so this should last about a month. For my pct I have a bottle of nolva,erase and some daa. But I have heard that I would be beneficial to run erase along side the trestobol to keep gains as dry as possible as possible and prevent any estro side effects. Please let me know your thoughts I am pretty new to this. Thanks
A little more research is needed on your end. Trest dose is very low, 75mg and up is a good solo dose and there is no reason to lower your dose on non workout days. Trest aromatizes into methyl estrogen so erase isn't going to cut it, you need exemestane. I suggest you choose a more user friendly compound to start with because this setup isn't looking too promising right now

Geehenry

Awards
Ok thanks for the advice, by not to promising do you mean the results won't be as good as if I ran it at a higher dosage or that I could run into estrogen side effects without a strong enough AI?

Also I have a bottle of ostarine I was considering stacking with it. Any thoughts?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok thanks for the advice, by not to promising do you mean the results won't be as good as if I ran it at a higher dosage or that I could run into estrogen side effects without a strong enough AI?

Also I have a bottle of ostarine I was considering stacking with it. Any thoughts?
Both. Chances of sides are high and gains will be minimal. I would just run the osta if I was you, trest is not a beginner compound.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oral Trest isn't going to give you the gains you want. I think Trest makes a decent test base,
but wouldn't run it solo and would never suggest it to someone who is new.

It can definitely screw you up, if you don't know what your doing. Methyl Estrogen is nasty.
Plus blood pressure can be a major issue on trest, especially when dosed high at once.

Trest is best dosed every 4-6 hours when taken orally and twice a day trasdermally.

My suggestion is stick to Ostarine or 1/4 Andro for beginner cycles...

Geehenry

Awards
Ok thanks a lot, really appreciate the help. I am pretty convinced to hold off on this cycle however since I have the bottle already I'm curious once I get a little more comfortable with phs what would you suggest to run with trestobol and what would you do for the pct?

Geehenry

Awards
What about running it with an epistane product like havoc or something similar?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about running it with an epistane product like havoc or something similar?
Something anti estrogenic like epistane or d plex would be a good idea. And have exemestane in hand before you ever think about using trest.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 24
Anabolics 8
sdroljunkie Anabolics 17
RickyBlobby Anabolics 2