tr3st ,MENT, trestobol

sdroljunkie

sdroljunkie

Awards
Can someone tell me more detail about this compound 17B-hydroxy-7a-methylestr-4-en-3-one
I know some uses it as a test base to those who have experience enlighten me. Tnx in advance

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
If you are talking about ment.. Pretty sure it is the ph to trestolone. Needs to be dosed frequently as the half life is very short

sdroljunkie

sdroljunkie

Awards
Im about to start a cycle with Ment on or tr3st on my stack
I kept doing my research then i came across this info. Abe

Trestolone, also known as MENT, is one of the more potent steroids/hormones created to date. It is being researched as a male contraceptive as it can quickly cause male infertility in small doses. It is nearly as strong as its 17-alpha-alkylated brother mibolerone, Cheque Drops, but without the staggering liver damaging effects

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Ment converts to trestolone, trest is trestolone. That is what I figure. Trest deca = trestolone with long ester. If you pin and are into borderline illegal stuff, than check trest deca out. 1 injection per week should be cake. Or trest ace daily.

aoeu

aoeu

Awards
Ment converts to trestolone, trest is trestolone. That is what I figure. Trest deca = trestolone with long ester. If you pin and are into borderline illegal stuff, than check trest deca out. 1 injection per week should be cake. Or trest ace daily.
My understanding is

Trestolone = methylnortestosterone = MENT

tr3st is an oral preparation of trestolone made by OL. MENT usually refers to injectible trestolone acetate (the actual steroid, not a precursor).

It's supposed to be a very potent muscle builder that can replace your natural testosterone while still letting you live a normal life. I have some sitting on my shelf right now, begging me to use it. I'll let you know how I like it when I can finally start :)

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I was speaking of this

7a-methyl-estra-4-en-3,17-dione

Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio:
960 : 165 - 510 vs testosterone by oral administration [1]

Synonyms:
7a-methyl-19-norandrostenedione, Mentabolan, MENT dione, Trestione.

History:
This is a brand new prohormone from PHF/IBE, never seen before on the prohormone or pharmaceutical market. It was synthesized and tested for anabolic and androgenic activity in rats in 1963 [1].

Function:
This is a prohormone to the black-market bodybuilding steroid and experimental contraceptive Trestolone, aka MENT. It's been described on some internet forums as "MENT dione", however since MENT is short for 7a-Methyl 19-Nor-Testosterone, this compound could more accurately be described as 7a-Methyl-19-Nor-Androstenedione, and given an acronym of it's own like MENAD or MENORAD.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I've always thought MENT, trest and trestolone were all one and the same.

Quite honestly I thought trest oral and TD would be much stronger than what I'm feeling now. IM might be a better route especially if you can minimize injection frequency with a deca version.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
My understanding is

Trestolone = methylnortestosterone = MENT

tr3st is an oral preparation of trestolone made by OL. MENT usually refers to injectible trestolone acetate (the actual steroid, not a precursor).
This is what I thought it has always been. MENT being the actual steroid

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Trest is MENT, yes. Then there is Mentabolan(aka Mentdione), a precursor to Trestolone.... Which is where I think people get mixed up, believing Mentabolan/Mentdione is MENT... which it is not.

To OP; I'm assuming you're referring to oral Trest, since you've included Tr3st as an example... Short half life, frequent dosing, need an AI, great for mood, libido, good strength + vascularity

Most run it @ 30-80mg for 8-12 weeks. Some go 100mg+ and run it way long. Depending on your goals and what you're using it for, I'd say 50mg 6-8 weeks would be gucci, making adjustments if you see needed, exem 12.5 eod

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Celtic Labs has a product called Mentabolan that is a prohormone to Trestolone. Commonly called MENT for short which can confuse the issue.

Other companies, including Celtic Labs, also sell Trestolone. That's what tr3st and Trestobol are.

sdroljunkie

sdroljunkie

Awards
Mentabolan-7-alpha-methyl-estra-4-ene-3,17-dione=?
TRESTOBOL-17B-hydroxy-7a-methylestr-4-en-3-one=?

Which one is better?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They are pretty similiar. But in my personal experience, mentabolan was drier. But you'd need to dose it pretty high. It's really cheap right now at phf

sdroljunkie

sdroljunkie

Awards
They cofused ne both are called Ment and a precusor to trestolone.

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
They cofused ne both are called Ment and a precusor to trestolone.
No, Trest/Tr3st is actual Trestolone (in oral form)

Mentabolan (sometimes referred to as MENT) is mentdione, a precursor to Trestolone

I'm not 100%, but PHF may even have Mentabolan listed as just "Ment", which may further continue the confusion lol

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quite honestly I thought trest oral and TD would be much stronger than what I'm feeling now. IM might be a better route especially if you can minimize injection frequency with a deca version.
How are you dosing the oral trest and TD trest?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
How are you dosing the oral trest and TD trest?
25mg pre, 25mg TD post shower/gym, 25mg oral (6hrs after TD application), 25mg TD (2hrs pre bed). 100mg a day.

Also tried 50mg preworkout, no significant changes. I'll up it at 125mg a day nxt week, it will be my 7th and 8th week on it. Stacked with dmz at 40mg a day

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
This is my first proper PH cycle. Past one was just formeron with osta/folli.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Celtic Labs has a product called Mentabolan that is a prohormone to Trestolone. Commonly called MENT for short which can confuse the issue. Other companies, including Celtic Labs, also sell Trestolone. That's what tr3st and Trestobol are.

BBG. Nailed it

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Elong_Thrust Anabolics 5
LAH813 Anabolics 9
SDPonce63 Supplements 6
808bigdog Anabolics 2