The search for gains

Querido

Awards
I'm starting a plan for the next six months trying to make some serious gains. Would love some input on my options. Been stalking the forum for a while now.

22 yrs old
5 yrs lifting experience
6' 1
183 lbs
11%-12% BF (more of a guess. Maybe a little lower)
Crappy Asian genetics (lol) hence the low body weight
I train 6 days a week and about to start a strength cycle
Diet is pretty clean - I have a couple cheat meals a week and hit 3500 calories minimum a day

I just finished pct for my first cycle of 1andro(super mandro) and epiandro(androvar) at 330mg and 300mg for 6 weeks got decent gains and loved the feeling while I was on. Weighed 179 at the start of that cycle so a 4lb increase. My hair shedding was the only issue I had with it.

The goal for the next 6 months is to get as close to 200lbs with the lowest BF% as possible

I already have a couple bottles of anafuse so the next thing I'm running is anafuse 2 caps 2x daily for 8 weeks.

After that I plan on running mk 677 for 4 months 10/10/20/20
During month 2 and 3 I want to add in ostashred or legend by OL for 8 weeks. I also have a bottle of the new alpha lab technologies xtreme dmz and was thinking of going straight into that after the osta or lgd. But idk if that would be too long suppressed. Should I get 4 andro as a test base or will I be good without it? I have liquid nolva on hand but I was thinking if I just did osta and didn't bridge into dmz I would just use BLR PCT (rebirth, letrone, viron). If i went with lgd would I have to use the nolva or would the BLR PCT be enough? If I do bridge into dmz I will prolly use both nolva and BLR.

Thanks for reading this long post and any suggestions or corrections to my plan are welcome!

Gains2NV

Awards
In my opinion your still to young to be messing with prohormones. Eat clean eat a lot and work Your butt off. Unless you have real plans of being a bodybuilder I would hold off on hormones.

Gains2NV

Awards
Also you need to be off for a bit if you just finished. Usually recommended is cycle +pct = time off to give body and liver time to normalize

Querido

Awards
By the time I started anything hormonal again it would be 12 weeks since the end of pct. Anafuse isn't hormonal.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm not sure what Anafuse is.. But I recommend you run MK-677 for at least 3 months. If you haven't decided already, Olympus UK Ghar1ne is a great MK-677 product. It is one of the best prices around and all of their products are tested for purity.

I have yet to run Ghar1ne, but I will be using it as part of my PCT. All of OL products I have used so far have been great quality.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Never mind I remember what Anafuse is. I have only used OL Ep1c Unleashed and it was amazing for a natural product. Ostarine is a good option, but you won't make anywhere near 20 pounds of lean mass with anything as mild as you are talking about.

Querido

Awards
Yeah I plan on running the OL ghar1ne. You don't think I would hit my goal if I ran 8 wks of osta and then 4 wks dmz? With mk677 started a month before cycle and ran all the way through pct?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah I plan on running the OL ghar1ne. You don't think I would hit my goal if I ran 8 wks of osta and then 4 wks dmz? With mk677 started a month before cycle and ran all the way through pct?
I highly doubt you will make it to 200 pounds staying lean with those compounds.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well damn... What if I switched out osta for lgd?
To get close to 20 lean pounds in 12 weeks you would more than likely need Test and Tren or something along those lines and even then it's not very pheasible I wouldn't think.

Querido

Awards
To get close to 20 lean pounds in 12 weeks you would more than likely need Test and Tren or something along those lines and even then it's not very pheasible I wouldn't think.
Well if I even got to 195 lbs I would be extremely happy. Would 12 lbs gain be an attainable goal for my plan? Or are these just pipe dreams?

napalm

napalm

Awards
You could eat yourself 12 lbs w/o hammering your liver. At 6'1" 183, you're pretty skinny. Do some volume training with a 1k caloric surplus a day and watch yourself grow...

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could eat yourself 12 lbs w/o hammering your liver. At 6'1" 183, you're pretty skinny. Do some volume training with a 1k caloric surplus a day and watch yourself grow...
^^^x2. Exactly that.

Querido

Awards
Lol I have been eating! I think It's my genetics.. My dad is 6' and he's never seen 175. He was 125lbs when he was married at 28. It's a struggle being Asian sometimes... Even when I wasn't eating clean and I was eating everything in sight my BF % was fairly low. Don't think I've ever been over 15

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol I have been eating! I think It's my genetics.. My dad is 6' and he's never seen 175. He was 125lbs when he was married at 28. It's a struggle being Asian sometimes... Even when I wasn't eating clean and I was eating everything in sight my BF % was fairly low. Don't think I've ever been over 15
At 22 you're still not matured physically. You still have plenty of natural growth to look forward to. The suppression of your natural endocrine production can't be accurately guaged. You may be able to gain in the short term with steroids but you risk some serious long term repercussions that you wouldn't even realize for many years. At your age your muscles are maturing and growing even though you don't realize it. Steroids will slow or halt that natural growth. I gained all the way until I was 32 (now 36) without any hormones. Sometimes only 5-10 lbs a year. I graduated high school at 6'2, 155 lbs. I have a 6'5 Wingspan. Believe me I know about skinny. You're at the weight now where I was at 28. I was single digit body fat and people called BS when I would tell them I weighed less than 200. It not about quantity or weight. It's about the quality of your muscle and physique. Nothing trumps natural hard earned muscle IMO.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Based on your current stats, you have quite a bit of growing left that could be achieved naturally (regardless of genetics). If you struggle adding weight with your current caloric intake, keep eating more until you see some progress. Try 4000 cals and if that doesn't work try 4500, then 5000...

The post below was geared towards high level competitors, but the overall message can still apply here...eat (as others have mentioned)

View attachment 122564

Superman_777

Awards
If you want serious gains like you say in your post, simply get your training, dieting, and drug protocols down. As far as the cycling goes, the longer the cycle the better. Based on your stats and age, I would start you out on Test for 14-16 weeks 750mg with an oral at the beginning and again (optional) at the end. I can not give you the exact dose of whatever oral as the majority of oral gear is under dosed or sold as something else..unless its pressed tabs from the pharm or you have a good source who gets their raws tested, which is very expensive sometimes, which drives the prices up on certain injectables/orals, etc... domestic ugl is the safest as well. And of course the proper ancillaries, usually I recommend getting the pharm grade from your source, and they should be able to get it. If they can't, this is often a reflection on their lab, translating to sub par quality. There is a multitude of trash 'research' sites on the net, too many to count. Don't get me wrong, sometimes some of their stuff is good (initally to get promoting reviews and referrals among members of boards or mod recommendations), but there will be a good deal of their other chems (ie caber) being garbage. This same practice of business, or you could say customer and seller relations, goes on with sources as well..This is providing you can get this. If not, good luck finding something decent to run for no longer than 6 weeks. You will need a quality testosterone base for your cycles, and eventually you can optionally jump on trt and blast cruise with different drugs each 8-12 week blast (providing you cruise at proper 'x' mg amount correlating to your weight). These are just basics which everyone should familiarize themselves with at some point if they are delving into this life style. Once you get down into the nit grit of this approach, there is more to take into account and more to learn, it can become sort of a science in some ways. You will just learn over the years as time goes on and with experience....And like I said buddy, only take this post into consideration depending on your goals and the time frame you are working with. GL

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you want serious gains like you say in your post, simply get your training, dieting, and drug protocols down. As far as the cycling goes, the longer the cycle the better. Based on your stats and age, I would start you out on Test for 14-16 weeks 750mg with an oral at the beginning and again (optional) at the end. I can not give you the exact dose of whatever oral as the majority of oral gear is under dosed or sold as something else..unless its pressed tabs from the pharm or you have a good source who gets their raws tested, which is very expensive sometimes, which drives the prices up on certain injectables/orals, etc... domestic ugl is the safest as well. And of course the proper ancillaries, usually I recommend getting the pharm grade from your source, and they should be able to get it. If they can't, this is often a reflection on their lab, translating to sub par quality. There is a multitude of trash 'research' sites on the net, too many to count. Don't get me wrong, sometimes some of their stuff is good (initally to get promoting reviews and referrals among members of boards or mod recommendations), but there will be a good deal of their other chems (ie caber) being garbage. This same practice of business, or you could say customer and seller relations, goes on with sources as well..This is providing you can get this. If not, good luck finding something decent to run for no longer than 6 weeks. You will need a quality testosterone base for your cycles, and eventually you can optionally jump on trt and blast cruise with different drugs each 8-12 week blast (providing you cruise at proper 'x' mg amount correlating to your weight). These are just basics which everyone should familiarize themselves with at some point if they are delving into this life style. Once you get down into the nit grit of this approach, there is more to take into account and more to learn, it can become sort of a science in some ways. You will just learn over the years as time goes on and with experience....And like I said buddy, only take this post into consideration depending on your goals and the time frame you are working with. GL
This is a good post.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a good post.
It is somewhat informative but not a recommendation I would give the OP. He made no claim to pursuing elite level bodybuilding. He proclaimed poor genetics and one cycle of experience. Not sensible advice for a young man without more investigation into his goals and current habits IMO...unless he would prefer to be on HRT by thirty...

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It is somewhat informative but not a recommendation I would give the OP. He made no claim to pursuing elite level bodybuilding. He proclaimed poor genetics and one cycle of experience. Not sensible advice for a young man without more investigation into his goals and current habits IMO...unless he would prefer to be on HRT by thirty...
Yeah I meant more for general information on cycling.

I definitely think food is the number one option for this guy now. You won't get to your desired goal in that short of amount of time and I don't think he's ready for the level of AAS use it will take to achieve his goal in that short amount of time.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was 105 Pounds when I started lifting, made it to 170 natty. Just sayin'

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
If you decide to run mk-677 or wanna try out some SARMs were having a 30% off deal at Olympus UK . Use code OLYMPUSUK30 . All products are third party lab tested of purity so you know you're getting what you pay for . go check us out people!!!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
EAT.... I have asian genetics too. What your wishing for 20lbm. Is not realistic what your looking for is a shortcut. If your saying because of your genetics you can't gain naturally anymore the any ph sarm etc Wong help you because once you go past your genetic limit you need to stay on to keep the gains

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You weighed 7 and a half stone? Was you sick or like 10 years old?
I'm just a little guy, that what I weighed at 21 years old

Querido

Awards
Well thanks for the advices everybody! I guess I'll hold off