Increased hdrol dosage, new sides advice

hack453

Awards
Hey guys
Just hoping for some advice ran hdrol for 50mg for the first week no problem uped it to 75mgs about 4-5 days ago and now I can't sleep, am receiving pretty bad night sweats and generally feel pretty average.
Just wondering if I should lower my dosage or if its just something I need to work through? Thanks getting pretty sick of it seeing as its 4 in the morning now

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
at what time do u take your dose ? at what time do you go to bed ? or try to.

hack453

Awards
Hey mate uh I normally take my last dose at around 6 and try to sleep a bit after 11, i must dose off a bit but doesnt feel like it and wake up a few hours later drenched and wide awake

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Hey mate uh I normally take my last dose at around 6 and try to sleep a bit after 11, i must dose off a bit but doesnt feel like it and wake up a few hours later drenched and wide awake
I have the same issue with my stack yeti sometimes i cant sleep till 4 am and i workout past failure do cardio and limit stims . All in all just give it a week ifbyour comfortable with that dose your body may adjust.

hack453

Awards
Yeah I know its kind of common I felt great on 50 but I also know it doesn't normally hit people until week 2 I'm pretty tempted to drop back down but don't want to if its still going to happen

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yeah I know its kind of common I felt great on 50 but I also know it doesn't normally hit people until week 2 I'm pretty tempted to drop back down but don't want to if its still going to happen
Imo i would ride it out . But everyone is diff . When week 2 comes you will really feel it.

hack453

Awards
Yeah I'm 11 days in now considering felt pretty strong today , I'll try taking it earlier I was trying to space it out from the cycle assist but I'm guessing cycle assist timing doesn't matter as much as it did on my 1-andro/4ad cycle ?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
yeah which cycle assist are you using ? are you using any stims ?

hack453

Awards
CEL cycle assist I normally take 50mg hdrol at 11 , assist at 2:30, 25mg at 6ish and assist before bed been taking a scoop of pre at 1 to train

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
CEL cycle assist I normally take 50mg hdrol at 11 , assist at 2:30, 25mg at 6ish and assist before bed been taking a scoop of pre at 1 to train
WHATS in the pre ? I doubt its that but just curios . if your not used to stims sometimes the stims can last awhile .

hack453

Awards
Ahh its been either gold standard ,ritual or c4 I'm pretty used to pre and have been taking 1/2-3/4 what I usually do :)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
by day 16 you should feel better . best advice I can give since I had the same exact problem around day 13 , just workout harder add some negative reps in there and take 30 second longer rest between sets.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
I was always getting sweaty at night during my 1st Halo cycle. Sometimes I would wake up soaked in sweat. Sleep was an issue many times as well. You'll have to decide for yourself if you want to drop the dosage down but if it were me, I would stick it out. It does get easier once your body adjusts.

Also, I think your dosage timing is fine. I always like to dose cycle supports away from the DS/PH.

I have two recommendations for you. First, if you aren't already doing so, set up a fan at night to have a light breeze on you while you sleep. It will help a great deal. Second, purchase some powdered GABA and take 2 grams 15 minutes before bed.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I was always getting sweaty at night during my 1st Halo cycle. Sometimes I would wake up soaked in sweat. Sleep was an issue many times as well. You'll have to decide for yourself if you want to drop the dosage down but if it were me, I would stick it out. It does get easier once your body adjusts.

Also, I think your dosage timing is fine. I always like to dose cycle supports away from the DS/PH.

I have two recommendations for you. First, if you aren't already doing so, set up a fan at night to have a light breeze on you while you sleep. It will help a great deal. Second, purchase some powdered GABA and take 2 grams 15 minutes before bed.
great advice ^^^

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Another thing to consider is, if you are eating big meals or large servings of protein before bed, this can contribute to night sweats and elevated core temperature. When you have large meals before bed, your core body temperature rises while trying to digest the food. At night, your core temperature naturally wants to drop.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Another thing to consider is, if you are eating big meals or large servings of protein before bed, this can contribute to night sweats and elevated core temperature. When you have large meals before bed, your core body temperature rises while trying to digest the food. At night, your core temperature naturally wants to drop.
had this problem with pro complex protein by ON but its unbeatable for a pre bed snack so I would literally blend into my protein some oats since the carbs are 6 per serving put me right to bed ha

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
had this problem with pro complex protein by ON but its unbeatable for a pre bed snack so I would literally blend into my protein some oats since the carbs are 6 per serving put me right to bed ha
I always wanted to try that protein but I just felt it was too pricey. I stopped buying ON protein years ago as I found better, cleaner, cheaper options.

If I time my food right in the evening, I can have a big carb meal and then just drop into a comma for the night. I find it's a small window though, if I stay up past that window where I get all dopey from the carbs, I'll be awake all night.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I always wanted to try that protein but I just felt it was too pricey. I stopped buying ON protein years ago as I found better, cleaner, cheaper options.

If I time my food right in the evening, I can have a big carb meal and then just drop into a comma for the night. I find it's a small window though, if I stay up past that window where I get all dopey from the carbs, I'll be awake all night.
I know that feeling ended up watching empire strikes back last night and had a dream I was darth vader hahah it was awesome ... I took in 80g carbs from potatoes before bed .

hack453

Awards

Thanks alot for the advice mate , I currently take a sleep aid before bed with melatonin gaba and magnesium and I normally eat a lot of my calories before bed so I'll try pull that back its really weird since Ive uped my dose it feels preworkout doesn't really hit me or I tried taking a sleeping pill and it doesn't work anymore , but I'll try incorporate all the advice and finish eating sooner and take my doses earlier, I also always sleep with a fan :)

Sss23

Awards
  • Established
Happened to me as well, I ended up dosing all 100mg in the morning and increased my cycle assist dosage, fixed my problem

Could also look into melatonin, 5-htp, l tryptophan

Good luck, not sleeping can really mess with your head

hack453

Awards
Thanks mate yeah considering I don't sleep great normally I took my 2nd dose a lot earlier last night and touch wood think that worked because I didn't wake up sweating