Injured During Testosterone Enanthate Cycle. Stop Or Continue?

Mindstamina

Awards
I started taking Testosterone Enanthate back in April to do a 16 week cycle with 300mg per week. I also took Aromasin. My big mistake was that I went into the cycle weighing at 268 pounds with my bodyfat index being at about 30%. I stand at 6'3" tall so I carry it well although much of the fat is on my mid section and my face.

I started getting into the workout with weight training and dieting but four weeks into the cycle I had a personal family issue and I stop working out while still taking in the testosterone thinking I would get back in at anytime. Well, eight weeks into the cycle I start working out again and I end up tearing my rotator cuff. I am now unable to lift weights while the water bloat from the Test E as well as me eating badly from being depressed and stress had me ballooned all the way to 300 pounds.

I stop taking the Test E two weeks ago and I am now in bad shape and fear that with me being shut down that I will have even more of a difficult time losing weight and getting back in shape.

I also have Anavar and T-bol on hand as well as RS-Transaderm which I was going to take later in my cycle.Should I take four weeks of Anavar and t-bol and try to cut to lose weight while aiming to gain lean muscle or should I just go straight to PCT?

Thank you.

GetRekt

Awards
Go straight to pct. Just because you screwed your cycle doesn't mean you can panic and not be safe. Pct and start dieting. I highly doubt that you're 30% body fat, but regardless I'm sure you're overweight. With a body fat as high as that you shouldn't need steroids to drop to a reasonable body fat. 15% naturally is easy if you diet even half as hard as you could.
Because of this I'm assuming that your diet and training aren't on point and those are what you should look at first. Do your pct and then start naturally dieting until you're at a reasonable body fat. You don't need steroids to cut from 25 to 15. Maybe from 10 to 8 but that's a completely different story.

TL;DR pct and then naturally diet down. Put in the work to not be fat and then work on getting better from there.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
^ Honestly, what he said. Especially this part:

TL;DR: pct and then naturally diet down.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
PCT before you screw your endocrine system even more. Not to sound like a jerk but ppl screwing up or abusing cycles, fking up their body are the ones that give AAS such a bad rap...

TShoot

TShoot

Awards
Go straight to pct. Just because you screwed your cycle doesn't mean you can panic and not be safe. Pct and start dieting. I highly doubt that you're 30% body fat, but regardless I'm sure you're overweight. With a body fat as high as that you shouldn't need steroids to drop to a reasonable body fat. 15% naturally is easy if you diet even half as hard as you could.
Because of this I'm assuming that your diet and training aren't on point and those are what you should look at first. Do your pct and then start naturally dieting until you're at a reasonable body fat. You don't need steroids to cut from 25 to 15. Maybe from 10 to 8 but that's a completely different story.

TL;DR pct and then naturally diet down. Put in the work to not be fat and then work on getting better from there.
Sorry, been off of the boards for a while. What does TL and DR stand for?

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
started back in April for a 16 week run ? .. so you should be done or close to being done i would assume, time for PCT anyway :)

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, been off of the boards for a while. What does TL and DR stand for?
Too Long, Didn't Read. In this case, the TLDR version is a short version of the post, recap.

Mindstamina

Awards
Great to see that there are people here who will help others with great advices even when they make stupid mistakes. I learned a valuable lesson here and hope in the future to be more educated and not rush into a cycle the way I did. I will go straight to PCT and work on losing weight naturally with proper dieting and more cardio.

Thanks again fellas.

TShoot

TShoot

Awards
Too Long, Didn't Read. In this case, the TLDR version is a short version of the post, recap.
Thanks for the explanation. Sounded like he read everything pretty thoroughly and responded thoroughly. But, now at least I know what it means.