Curious about lgd and gw

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
I'm new to the world of sarms. I've ran osta, andro, dmz and msten.
My question is what's your guys experience with it and what kinda dosage? Does it suppress you like a ph? I've seen some logs of guys getting some decent results I just want to see what you guys have to say.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LGD is suppressive. GW is not. GW is not actually a SARM, it is a PPAR agonist. Don't ask me what that exactly means, because IDK. Also results from these are totally different so your goals would be different running one or the other.

LGD is probably more similar to a PH in gains, suppression, and pct. Just with less sides, which is the benefit of SARMs in the first place.

GW is more for endurance increase and fat loss.

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Dma! I'm just looking to get bigger and stronger- as we all are. What cycle length would you recommend, and do you see OL version of these products being legit?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Dma! I'm just looking to get bigger and stronger- as we all are. What cycle length would you recommend, and do you see OL version of these products being legit?
Well OL has yet to show me anything that is not legit. Period.

I say a 6-8 week run of Legend (LGD) would be sweet to add a few lean pounds.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They are 3rd party lab tested just like every OL product. Our lgd and gw is as legit as you can get

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
I agree bro, ol has treated me well. Would the 2 compounds work well together for a recomp/lean bulk, and what dosage would you recommend

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree bro, ol has treated me well. Would the 2 compounds work well together for a recomp/lean bulk, and what dosage would you recommend
I think they could be used well together. I mean in any condition a boost in muscular and cardiovascular endurance will serve well with the GW.

LGD 4/4/8/8/8/8
GW. 7/7/14/14/14/14

Or something to that effect. That's going by OL uk's dosing.

Now I have not run either of these (yet), but I know Yates is in here. He has first hand experience that could maybe fine tune a plan better.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That would be a perfect lean bulk/recomp
Lgd 4/4/4/8/8/8/8/8/12/12/12
GW 7/7/7/7/14/14/14/14/21/21/21/21
I know you are an experienced user so this is a more advanced cycle

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
That would be a perfect lean bulk/recomp
Lgd 4/4/4/8/8/8/8/8/12/12/12
GW 7/7/7/7/14/14/14/14/21/21/21/21
I know you are an experienced user so this is a more advanced cycle
I prefer shorter cycles, what would a higher dose 6 week cycle look like

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I prefer shorter cycles, what would a higher dose 6 week cycle look like
You really want to run lgd for at least 8 weeks to get the most out of it
Lgd 4/4/8/8/8/8/12/12
GW 7/7/14/14/14/14/21/21
Or if you really want a 6 weeker at higher doses you could just skip weeks 1 and 2 on the above cycle

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Lgd 4/4/8/8/8/8/12/12
GW 7/7/14/14/14/14/21/21
Or if you really want a 6 weeker at higher doses you could just skip weeks 1 and 2 on the above cycle
Ok, I'll consider that. A serm would be advised for pct?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Lgd 4/4/8/8/8/8/12/12
GW 7/7/14/14/14/14/21/21
This is how I'd do it if I was running OL LGD but I'm currently using a RC site . Follow my log if you're still curious about LGD and GW as I'm running both on day 32 now