Question re: Tren.

skeyediver

skeyediver

Awards
I have done many PH cycles in the past and only one AAS cycle as of now. Before telling me that I am not ready for Tren on my 2nd cycle ..... I will not be.
I am currently running Test/EQ 750/450 ew. I will be doing at least 2 more cycles after this before I even try tren. Just planning far in advance and trying to get as much info before I go the tren route. May not even try it at all.
I hear that using low test and higher tren will have less side effects. If that is true, if I add in eq, will that increase the sides? Will eq compete for the same receptors?
I have had tendon issues in the past and that is why I would run eq with the cycle. To help with collegen synthesis.
So, If I were to run the cycle it would look like this.
Test E 200mg wk 1-14
EQ 450mg wk 1-14
Tren E 300mg wk 1-8 or 1-10
aromasin as needed
Cabergoline on hand.

I know many will say to use tren-A and I may decide on that too but I am so far out from this cycle that I am just looking at my issue with EQ.
For example, If it is true that low test/higher tren gives low sides, if EQ+Test= higher than Tren will sides be around the same as just using more test with this cycle?
I hope you can understand the way I worded it.
Thanks in advance for your help/advice.

45yr 218lbs 14% bf working out 15+ years natural.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
EQ isn't going to amplify tren unless you're prone to anxiety. I wouldn't run the tren for 10 weeks either. 6-8 will be plenty as it'll still be kicking around for a couple of weeks upon cessation. Make sure to run liver aids as well.