iam building a super stack to start in 4 months any suggestions ??

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Iam building up a 6 week super stack . I plan to start in 4 months . I want to combine alot of different things gels patches methyls non methyls . idgaf as long as its a solid 6 weeks . i already have enough nolva/clomi for a 4 week pct . diets in check weights down bf% is a little hi but i have 4 months to check that . my goal is to get as big as possible . any suggestions from the pros or bros are welcome . "revelations" . also got test cyp enough for 8 weeks at 500 ... soo fire them ideas at me guys . i want your best ideas for max bulk .

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
test cyp 500wk as stated
deca 400wk
dianabol 50mg/d
sd to start first 3 weeks at 15mg
=fun

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
test cyp 500wk as stated
deca 400wk
dianabol 50mg/d
sd to start first 3 weeks at 15mg
=fun
if u lived near me we would have a ball lol. i was thinking that but the dianabol at 100 sd at 20 .

Last edited:
IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
yeah but you have had some recent issues related to health with orals, only reason why I stayed moderate. If you are healthy as a bull I'd add tren at like 75mg/d as well just for more strength and aggression :)

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
yeah but you have had some recent issues related to health with orals, only reason why I stayed moderate. If you are healthy as a bull I'd add tren at like 75mg/d as well just for more strength and aggression :)
is it odd tren over 60 makes me delusional and shake ? i think when i mixed it with dmaa and hi dose bcaas maybe had some sort of reaction.