125mg halo dosing question

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
I am towards the end of my halo cycle which I started with 75mg for the first 2 weeks before bumping up to 100 for the last 3 weeks. I am considering bumping up the dose to 125 for the remaining week or two. Currently I am dosing 50mg upon waking, cycle support at noon, 50mg at 5pm, and cycle support before bed.

If I bump the dose to 125, is it best to take 75mg at once OR to add another dosing time to my day and take only 25mg? If I go with the latter option, how would you suggest dosing cycle support so that it is not too close to halo doses?

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
Perhaps just slip the extra dose in closest to your workout.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
75mg pre and 50mg 6-7 hours later

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am towards the end of my halo cycle which I started with 75mg for the first 2 weeks before bumping up to 100 for the last 3 weeks. I am considering bumping up the dose to 125 for the remaining week or two. Currently I am dosing 50mg upon waking, cycle support at noon, 50mg at 5pm, and cycle support before bed.

If I bump the dose to 125, is it best to take 75mg at once OR to add another dosing time to my day and take only 25mg? If I go with the latter option, how would you suggest dosing cycle support so that it is not too close to halo doses?
Don't worry about dosing your cycle support and halo too close together, cycle support will NOT effect the absorption of your halo. You can dose the two together if you want, no problem

SLW2

SLW2

Awards
Don't worry about dosing your cycle support and halo too close together, cycle support will NOT effect the absorption of your halo. You can dose the two together if you want, no problem
Ahhh. Good to know. Thanks!