Oral Tren Base....?

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried this? Its not very expensive and tren ace is supposed to be around 25% bioavailable so I see no reason why tren base wouldn't be even better. My guess would be to take about 200mg every day, but if anyone has tried this I would love some input.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
i believe i read something once that a guy who tried it had severe stomach problems shortly after the cycle and eh also said the results we're not similar in any way to actually injecting tren...

but what do I know...all this he said she said business isnt worth $.02

regards,
COTC

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
and it's hepatotoxic if i remember correctly; but than again i'm normally wrong

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
I know this isn't really a useful addition to the thread (thus, apologies in advance), but my curiousity is killing me: WHY?

Seems like you'll be wasting tren while simultaneously making it harder on yourself...

-kwantam

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm really just trying to avoid pinning another hormone....I was gonna do a dermal but I dont like them very much. I was thinking the oral base would be good, but I dont want to have any stomach issues. x_muscle, sorry tren isnt cheap for you, but its cheap for me (although cheap is in the eye of the consumer), but this would be cheap enuff for me to run 200mg/day orally and not break the bank by any means (and i dont have a large bank :) )

chase--i'm not sure on liver toxicity, but I see no reason why it would be more toxic orally than IM, besides the fact that your dosing 3-5x as much......

this is starting to sound like a bad idea, maybe i'll just stick with what i got (pun intended)...but I'm not convinced yet...

HAS ANYONE TRIED DOING THIS WITH SUCCESS/FAILURE...if so please contribute.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
If you're correct about the 25% bioavailability... you're willing to throw away 75% of your gear to avoid another pin?? If you don't like the EOD injects, why don't you get some tren enan so you can pin once or trice per week.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
well its 25% for tren ace but I believe its less with tren base, the aceatate ester workd the same as the primo, though I don't really understand it. and oral tren is not hepa toxic, any more so then regular tren anyway so if you don't mind wasting the tren go ahead

are you sure the base isn't for the under the tougne thing (for the life of me I can not remember the word for it)

RockyMaivia

Awards
This may be a lame first post, but under the tongue = sublingual

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
skye--its not "for" anything, just raw powders and i saw it on a list, its minorly cheaper than ace and I was thinking it might be good to try as an oral...
...and yes, I am willing to throw away 75% of my gear for another pin...the reason i dont want tren enan is $ and management of the side effects.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
If you are thinking of doing this, get some HPBCD cyclodextrins and mix it up 9 parts to 1 part base. Then spread it evenly over a cookie sheet, and just cover in methanol. Once the methanol evaporates, you will have cyclo-tren. Use this powder sublingually for somewhere south of 50% bioavailability, or mix into an intranasal solution for northwards of 50% bioavailability. You would have to use this in small amounts spaced throughout the day.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
Put it on blotter paper. Add some acid. Do it several times a day.

You probably won't notice the tren sides, period.

:icon_lol:

-kwantam

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Easiest way to use tren base is just go with a dermal solution. You can get around 35-40% depending on some factors but it will be 2 applications a day. I would def run it dermally before orally.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Alright so it looks like a dermal is gonna be the way to go....BUT, has anyone tried this with success....not only with this hormone but others...ie bold base, nan base, test base, etc...

size

Awards
  • Established
Oral tren ace. works but you need to take alot.

I think the best approach to take if injection is not your preference is the dermal or the sublingual. Dumping and swallowing leaves to much in question.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
at 25% absorption you need 100mg ed to reach 400mg per week, which the minimum effective dose. so you will need 30g of tren to run a 6 weeks cycle only!!

now tren from pellets coasts 18$ per gram.....so 30g will coast 540$!!! even if its cheap for you, have much better otions at that price. for ex i can buy 3 bulking cycles of test, dbol, eq with pct with that price.you can buy test/ eq base powders and run it transdermally at much cheaper price.

jamesbliven1

Awards
I am about to do a cycle of Tren Oral (methyltrienolone) and Test P injections i will let you know how it goes. I have also just finished a cycle of S-Roid and it went well!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I am about to do a cycle of Tren Oral (methyltrienolone) from GP and Test P injections i will let you know how it goes. I have also just finished a cycle of S-Roid and it went well!
its always fun to watch a 5 year old thread get bumped for no reason....:dunno:

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
its always fun to watch a 5 year old thread get bumped for no reason....
Yep.Gotta love it.

James.. Edit ur post. remove the name! And if you just finished s-roid and are about to start another cycle after it ur asking for a bra..

JP.

jamesbliven1

Awards
Yep.Gotta love it.

James.. Edit ur post. remove the name! And if you just finished s-roid and are about to start another cycle after it ur asking for a bra..

JP.
I do not understand what you people do!

chess315

chess315

Awards
if your going to do such a thing why not just run an oral to start with like h-drol or epistane. But yes it can be done orally I have known people to do it. and actually 2 carts of component th is enough. You only need about 150mg a day. that will give you about 40mg of active and that will give you good gains.

jamesbliven1

Awards
Explain, 250mg ED should be sufficient but not exceeding 500mg for 4 weeks!

jamesbliven1

Awards
I know I should refrain from using this site because anyone that takes a picture of themselves from there camera phone is a douche!

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Oh James,, :nono:

Where to start??

What does S-roid contain?
From you--

Before you said

I am about to do a cycle of Tren Oral (methyltrienolone) from ****** and Test P injections i will let you know how it goes. I have also just finished a cycle of S-Roid and it went well!
Hmmmm.

Now you ask what is in it?????

Now as far as the Oral Tren you are talking about, It is measured in MCG'S not MG'S.

Now the 19 nor was in MG'S, that was dosed in 30-40 mg's a cap. Most ran that at 120mg's a day. "Non methly"

S-roid was/is a SD clone. Don't want to run that for more then 4 weeks do to sides.
And a sound PCT for it needs to be in order.
Along with time off after PCT.

Anyway James....

Sorry to say, but you have alot to learn bud..
My advice to you is to keep your mouth shut and ears/eyes open.

JP.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
i dunno if many ppl on this site realize what methyl tren is.. they think when ppl talk about oral tren there eatting fina pellets or something... oral tren and tren ace are not the same ****ing thing.. they are both strong nanoldrones yes.. both have harsh sides... but not the same

i sure as hell hope u meant mcgs also.. because ive never heard of anyone running more then 1.5 mgs of m-tren.. ud be a pretty dead mutherfocker if u took 500mgs of m-tren

jamesbliven1

Awards
So i decided to start a cycle of Deca and Sus 250 without taking a PCT after S roid. Is this ok?
6' 3"
15% BF
That mean 14 weeks of being on with a good PCT!

TRIGUY

TRIGUY

Awards
ANYONE TRY THIS????

If you are thinking of doing this, get some HPBCD cyclodextrins and mix it up 9 parts to 1 part base. Then spread it evenly over a cookie sheet, and just cover in methanol. Once the methanol evaporates, you will have cyclo-tren. Use this powder sublingually for somewhere south of 50% bioavailability, or mix into an intranasal solution for northwards of 50% bioavailability. You would have to use this in small amounts spaced throughout the day.