Dermacine problems

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
I started dermacine at 3 pumps every day, today is only my 2nd day. I picked this product cause from what I read it has low sides. I have a serm and an ai on hand. I just noticed a very small amount of lactating and a little sensitivity in my left nipple. I have some e-control as well. I didn't read anything about needing prolactin control. I took the ai at 12.5ml and 2 econtrol. Should I stop my dermacine and start pct or just down my dose. I can't find any thing else on this issue.

piledbodies

Awards
Most ppl don't even PCT from dermacrine. Cruise through it and take some other test booster such as Sustain Alpha imo

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
So it could be just a temporary thing? It wasn't supper bad, just really surprised me. I've done way harsher ph's than this and had nothing like this happen. Thanks for your time and reply.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's not from the dermacrine if you're only 3 pumps in on the second day.

When was the last time you ran a cycle?

You shouldn't have a prolactin problem from dermacrine but whatever is causing it you should get some inhibit p and stop playing your nips. Tbh the mind is very powerful and sometimes we overthink these things (myself included) if you're worried you can stop the dermacrine. I wouldn't personally but if you're overly concerned/worried it might be best. You can also lower your dosage and slowly increase as time progresses. No need for a pct but just run the inhibit p to help you out.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/inhibit-p-by-serious-nutrition-solutions

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
You might have high prolactin did you just do a cycle before this ? Deff not from the derm

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
No, I haven't ran anything in a while. I started a cycle like 3 months ago but cut it short, just a week. Ran a proper pct with clomid. Should I run some Letro or get a prolactin control product?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
If you have lactation like there is literally fluid that comes out of your nipple then YES

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
Ok, I'll grab some. I haven't ran anything in a while. But don't tell me not to play with my nipples. Just joking. Or maybe not, you'll never know. I'm sorry if that keeps you up at night. I love your shop by the way. You're my go to for supp's. So just run the inhibit p at recommended dose for how long?

It's not from the dermacrine if you're only 3 pumps in on the second day.

When was the last time you ran a cycle?

You shouldn't have a prolactin problem from dermacrine but whatever is causing it you should get some inhibit p and stop playing your nips. Tbh the mind is very powerful and sometimes we overthink these things (myself included) if you're worried you can stop the dermacrine. I wouldn't personally but if you're overly concerned/worried it might be best. You can also lower your dosage and slowly increase as time progresses. No need for a pct but just run the inhibit p to help you out.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely not from the dermacrine.

Inhibit p or prolactrone SHOULD help. Best bet would be to go ahead and grab pramipexole or cabergoline

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
Ok I got some inhibit p and pramipexole on the way, couldn't find caber. plus I read about some weird heart problem in 1 out of 4 users of that product.

Definitely not from the dermacrine.

Inhibit p or prolactrone SHOULD help. Best bet would be to go ahead and grab pramipexole or cabergoline

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
So this whole situation has had me reading a lot. I think the problem is I elevated my test up and didn't think about estrogen sides. I started a cycle like 3 months ago, 300 epiandro and 300 1-andro. I did blood work before hand and I don't remember what all my lvls were but my total test was like 794, from what I've read that was good for my age. I didn't even think to look at estrogen and prolactin. I cut the cycle short, after only one week. I was feeling like crud and I was dealing with the loss of a loved one. So I went through a clomid pct and felt fine after a couple of days. But I think the problem is, I raised test which raised estrogen and that raised prolactin. I had a real ai on hand and e-control but I didn't think to take either, I felt fine. If what I'm saying makes no sense or I'm just wrong please feel free to chime in. I plan on getting bloods done after I finish up my derma. I'm hear to learn so I would like to hear what your experience and thoughts are.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you may consider adding some epiandro...

part of the point of using dermacrine is because of the balanced conversion.

I can't imagine that 3 pumps would cause issue, but I bet adding some epiandro would dry things up a little and add to the benefits.