Ultra Hard + Dermacine, Neuro DHEA, or DHEA capsules?

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
Which could be a better choice for stacking with Ultra Hard - Dermacrine , Neuro DHEA , or DHEA capsules?

My understanding is having some good 'ole DHEA during an Ultra Hard cycle is beneficial for mood, energy -- preventing low E symptoms, etc.

True?

If so, which would be the best choice? I'm thinking Dermacrine's main benefit is the anti-E properties -- this is likely not needed during a Ultra Hard cycle where E should be kept well in check. Perhaps just some cheap oral DHEA would do the trick?

PCT is going to be Sustain Alpha /tongat ali, ashwaganda, DIM ... with a serm on hand just in case. Plan is for bloods before and a week prior to stopping.

Thanks!

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve ran a similar stack quite a few times, and it’s quite enjoyable….Dermacrine over shoulders and traps and arms…let it dry and then I’ve used a similar epiandro transdermal and layer that over the delts, traps, upper chest…you get the idea!

As far as the neuro dhea, I’m not familiar with it and plain dhea caps, I’ve never seen a use for. If you already have em, throw em in your stash in case you’ve crashed your estrogen for some reason 🤷‍♂️

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’ve ran a similar stack quite a few times, and it’s quite enjoyable….Dermacrine over shoulders and traps and arms…let it dry and then I’ve used a similar epiandro transdermal and layer that over the delts, traps, upper chest…you get the idea!

As far as the neuro dhea, I’m not familiar with it and plain dhea caps, I’ve never seen a use for. If you already have em, throw em in your stash in case you’ve crashed your estrogen for some reason 🤷‍♂️
Unless someone needed more estrogen in there cycle then I wouldn't use plain dhea. 4 andro would be better but if you just need estrogen then dhea is dirt cheap

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Which could be a better choice for stacking with Ultra Hard - Dermacrine , Neuro DHEA , or DHEA capsules?

My understanding is having some good 'ole DHEA during an Ultra Hard cycle is beneficial for mood, energy -- preventing low E symptoms, etc.

True?

If so, which would be the best choice? I'm thinking Dermacrine's main benefit is the anti-E properties -- this is likely not needed during a Ultra Hard cycle where E should be kept well in check. Perhaps just some cheap oral DHEA would do the trick?

PCT is going to be Sustain Alpha /tongat ali, ashwaganda, DIM ... with a serm on hand just in case. Plan is for bloods before and a week prior to stopping.

Thanks!
Serious question, why would you add dhea to increase estrogen but then take dermacrine for the purpose of a anti E. Makes no sense.

And your pct, is not a pct. It's just supplements. Pct might not be needed, but a "otc pct" is not a pct, it's just supplements. It's like calling creatine and whey protein a cycle

Also, Dermacrine won't work as a ai in a situation where a ai is needed

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
Serious question, why would you add dhea to increase estrogen but then take dermacrine for the purpose of a anti E. Makes no sense.

And your pct, is not a pct. It's just supplements. Pct might not be needed, but a "otc pct" is not a pct, it's just supplements. It's like calling creatine and whey protein a cycle

Also, Dermacrine won't work as a ai in a situation where a ai is needed
as I said - SERM is on hand - I'll be testing bloods to see if needed.

I would argue that PCT is anything that is used to restores HPTA axis back to baseline / pre-cycle levels. Whether that be a SERM, AI or "natural" testosterone boosting and estrogen inhibiting products. My understanding is androsterone / epi are both really mild in terms of suppression and may people are great with OTC PCT - I may be wrong. Bloods will tell the tale for sure though.

I do see your point though on adding E in to the cycle - that doesn't make a lot of sense I guess when taking a DHT product. Point taken and thanks for your input.

Last edited:

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry to hi jack but don't want to start another thread, does anyone know if we use a full pump on dermacrine? like each full pump is freaking massive, I feel like im using too much if I do 4 pumps.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry to hi jack but don't want to start another thread, does anyone know if we use a full pump on dermacrine? like each full pump is freaking massive, I feel like im using too much if I do 4 pumps.
Yeah a serving is a full pump. Should be I think 120 pumps per bottle.