H-Drol for a cut (2nd cycle) or go natty?

Db2

Db2

Awards
I seem to see this question all over the place but I'd like to get some more input. I have enough h-drol for a mild 6 week cycle (something like 50/70/70/95/95/120) . I'm currently around 12% bf and would like to do a cut. I did a cycle of epi previously and found it somewhat mild, put on about 8 good lbs. I continued to eat above maintenance after this cycle and put on a touch of fat in the interim.

Is there any consensus on cutting with a ph vs doing it naturally? I'm just super afraid of yo-yo'ing because its what I've kind of done in the prior year and a half, and I'm not looking to really lose any lean muscle or strength gains right now, but I'm just no longer comfortable with my bf percentages.

I'm 6'3, 216 lbs, 12% bf. Cals were 3500 for gaining, now I'm at around 3100 maintanence TDEE. Macros are generally 30p/35c/35f right now.

Any advice is much appreciated!

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
you can def cut faster on a ph due to being able to dice more calories from the diet while having the majority of your lean muscle "protected"
Also, visually it is much more pleasing to be on a ph cycle while cutting. You wont be nearly as flat as you would if dieting natural, or flat at all really depending on how effective the ph is. Im personally a fan of it, especially in the summer months.

In regards to yo yo'ng, it much more apparent when gaining weight, more so than losing weight.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
IMO better to bulk/recomp on cycle and cut natty. More efficient.