Post cycle problem

kneal2

Awards
Once I ended my prohormone cycle, I noticed my eyes constantly felt like there was pressure on them, almost like someone was pressing on them. Curious to know if anybody else has had the same issue. There's been no loss of vision or blurred vision, just the sense of pressure on them.
Thanks.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you checked your blood pressure?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would still get a serm for your pct and definitely keep an eye on bp when on cycle.

kneal2

Awards
I never had my blood pressure checked (due to in 2 weeks) and the Form XT I only took for 1 week then tossed the rest of it out. I recently started taking some testosterone boost and I'm wondering if this is what is causing the moderate pain....although I have taken a different brand of the testosterone before without any side effects.

topcop8p8

topcop8p8

Awards
Why did you toss the Form xt out after only 1 week? And why wait 2 weeks to check your blood pressure? Most grocery stores have a machine to check your own BP

kneal2

Awards
ended up having to take a business trip out of the country and didn't think trying to take a bottle and syringe thru Customs was wise. Probably could have but tossed into a Mexican prison wasn't on my bucket list. As for BP, there's no vision change or blood vessel issues in my eyes so I don't believe it to be high BP but you're right, I should just go to the drug store.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check your BP. It's free at Walmart. Why are you taking a chance? PHs can and do raise BP.

swolequest

Awards
What a joke....Whatever happened to research before starting a cycle!?
I would have said it could be from clomid but you dont even have a SERM in your pct....

Check bp.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What a joke....Whatever happened to research before starting a cycle!?
I would have said it could be from clomid but you dont even have a SERM in your pct....

Check bp.
Natural selection at its finest....

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
lol you guys all up in his grill over micro dosed DHEA like he needs a SERM .. lulz have been had.

swolequest

Awards
Yeah lol. I read what his cycle was after the fact. Oops
Still a lot of people just jumping into **** without even knowing what it is or what potential sides comes with.... Good thing he just took that kit stuff and not something potent.

Hercules1982

Hercules1982

Awards
Once I ended my prohormone cycle, I noticed my eyes constantly felt like there was pressure on them, almost like someone was pressing on them. Curious to know if anybody else has had the same issue. There's been no loss of vision or blurred vision, just the sense of pressure on them.
Thanks.
How did this go?
I ran the LG Science Bulking Kit and did not notice a thing during PCT.