Ostarine first timer

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Been training for about four years totally natural now and have made some pretty good gains, gone from being 110lbs at 28% bodyfat to 267 lbs and at 11% bodyfat. My diet is on point (most of the time) and have been looking into PH's and Sarm's for about two months now. I'm just about to bite the bullet and go for it. I haven't taken anything like this before so want to start pretty light and wanted to know what people thought. This is my Current 8 week plan...

Weeks 1-4
IronMag Labs OSTA RX-19.5/19.5/19.5/19.5
IronMag Labs E-Control RX- 3 caps per day

Weeks 5-9
IronMag Labs E-Control RX-3 caps per day
PES Anabeta Elite-4 caps per day
DAA-3,000mg per day

Any reviews, opinions, input or advice on this would be great
Cheers :D

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Run osta 8 weeks, I noticed osta more after week 4-5

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Cycle looks too short. Extend to 6 to 8 weeks. Add a SERM in PCT.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the quick replies.
Don't know how i'm gunna react to this kind of thing, so wanted to stay on the safer side. Doesn't it get really surpressive after 6 weeks?

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
It COULD be suppressive after two or three or four weeks at that dose but you can be relatively assured you won't make any progress in a cycle that short.

That's why you should get a SERM.

Otherwise you're better off running ABE for eight weeks instead IMO.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
I've run ABE a few times now. I'm just not getting the results that i used too or am satisfied with anymore, hence the SARM interest. If i extended the run to 6 weeks but lowered the dosage to 13mg per day would that be enough or would i be better off keeping it up at 19.5mg per day?
I wanna keep this as legal as possible, so are there any legal SERM's?

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
All SERMs are currently legal as far as I know. They are research drugs and available over the counter.

From what I researched before I did a cycle of Ostarine, people have had success with dosages around 15mg but generally 20mg for eight weeks is where you're going to get the most benefits. I did 20mg for five weeks and 25mg for another 7 weeks for a total of 12 weeks and had great results in a recomp.

Otherwise, there are other popular natty options around at the moment, I'm having a good run with laxogenin and then there's Ep1c/Follidrone.

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
IronMag Labs' OSTA RX caps contain 6.5mg per cap so i've got a choice between 13mg or 19.5mg, 15mg isn't really gunna be possible.
It sound like you've done a cycle or two, what SERM(s) would you recommend?

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Well, talking in round numbers - 13mg is pretty much 15mg and 19.5mg is pretty much 20mg. So they are your choices with the pills you have, give or take.

To be clear, the only SARM I have used is Ostarine. It was my first use of anything not natty. I enjoyed it - so much I extended my original 8 week plan to 12 weeks. I saw significant strength gains, added some 6 pounds lean mass and reduced body fat by 4% in 12 weeks.

I would go with Ostarine, just extend your cycle to eight weeks at 19.5 and get a SERM. If you don't want to do the whole SERM/PCT thing then I wouldn't recommend any SARMs.

Cheers

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
To be clear, the only SERM I have used is Ostarine.
Ummm... I think you meant SARM, not SERM, just don't want OP to get confused.

If you can I would say avoid IML, I ran two cycles of it with meh results, their ostarine is loaded with a bunch of nonessential support supplements and they charge way too much for it. I have had much better results with celtic labs ostabol (some hate on it) and OL's ostarine is another great option and with either you get way more actual ostarine for your $. And yes 6-8 weeks @ 20mgs makes for a good cycle, but follow up with a SERM if you can, I get pretty suppressed on it and blast clomid for 2-3 weeks after, but that might be overkill.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Ummm... I think you meant SARM, not SERM, just don't want OP to get confused.
Nice pick up, I did mean SARM not SERM - SARM for cycle, SERM for PCT!!

For my 2 cents, I used OL Ostar1ne for my cycle.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Op, did you mean 167 pounds? If you are 267 you need to teach me your secrets! Like these guys said, extend that cycle out to 8 weeks. Check out the reviews on OL ostar1ne, many many people have had great results with it and there is even enough product in one bottle for a whole cycle. I would grab some clomid for you pct and have a good ai like exemestane on hand in case of high estrogen sides.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
OP, don't use DAA during cycle only use DAA during PCT.
Despite Ostarine won't increase the estrogen, keep always an AI like Aromasin and a SERM for the worst case on hands. You won't know for sure what consuming...

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Yea sorry, I did mean 167.
I'm definitely doing a PCT, not gunna take any chances.
I'll be getting IML E-Control RX for estrogen control.

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
You'll want at least RC grade AI on hand, OTC may not be enuff to combat problems if they arise. Anastrazole (Adex) or Exemestane (Aromasin). Grab some when you grab your clomid. Check the board sponsors.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll want at least RC grade AI on hand, OTC may not be enuff to combat problems if they arise. Anastrazole (Adex) or Exemestane (Aromasin). Grab some when you grab your clomid. Check the board sponsors.
Good advice right here^^^

InItForGainz

Awards
  • Established
Clomid is infact a prescription only drug here in the u.k. Is there anything that even comes close legally?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clomid is infact a prescription only drug here in the u.k. Is there anything that even comes close legally?
It is here too bro, you can still order tabs off the net or you can go the research chemical route. Pm me if you need some direction