Andro the giant and Super Mandro

BoxingFreak

Awards
Okay through great help from some of you pimps on here, and some extensive reading I have put together this cycle:

Cycle: 6 weeks
Hard rock Super mandro-3/3/3/3/3/3
Hard rock Andro the giant-3/3/3/3/3/3
Pura d'or shampoo
Extra aromasin incase of estro sides

Pct:4 weeks
Performix Super T-3/3/3/3
Nolva-20/20/10/10
Aromasin- 20/20/10/10
Vital labs cycle assist as directed
( haven't received bottle yet)

Anything else... Be gentle lol

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Lol god that sounds like an expensive cycle ...

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Also I'm guessing you have two bottles of each because at a dosage of 3 caps a day 90 caps per bottle you've only got 4 weeks and if you have two bottles I'd run it instead for 8 weeks

BoxingFreak

Awards
Yeah I was thinking of doing it 6 weeks this time and seeing how I feel, might extend it to 8, but I'm a noob... It IS expensive though lol. All said and done, with eatin 4500 cals a day... It's about 45 dollars per pound gained.... HOPEFULLY.

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
Solid cycle, optional could be throw in something like anafuse near the end & into pct. I assume your cycle assist is running thru on cycle & pct? Could also taper off your asin past serm to prevent possible rebound. Reduce xt for cortisol is only other option to look at since going 6 maybe 8 wks.

Last edited:

BoxingFreak

Awards
Yes through cycle and pct
.. So would u run the asin:
Asin:0,0,20,20,10,10
Nolva: 20,20,10,10,0,0
Or 6 full weeks of the asin
And how would you run the
Anafuse and reduce XT. Sry for all the questions man. Just want to get it right bro

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
Opinions vary but as you wrote above looks good, reduce xt I would run along side asin as 0,0,3,3,3,3. Anafuse is an optional natty addition that can help lock in your gains by keeping protein synthesis ramped up & I like the myo inhibit u get stacked with it. I don't know how long it takes for anafuse to take effect & have been debating myself for my pct soon if I should start it 5 days early so I know it's active or just day 1 of pct.

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
One other thing since andro the giant (4ad) does have some estro conversion it doesn't hurt to dose the asin during cycle from about 3rd ish week, you will need to just go by feel what works obviously but you could try an eod or e3d small dose just to keep a hat on it. The nolva will block it on pct which is why u don't necessarily need the asin right away. Btw Is it pharma asin or rc exemestane?

BoxingFreak

Awards
If I start it the 3rd week into cycle will that hinder my gains?

Chevy

Chevy

Awards
Yep, too low can hinder gains, providing your not having sides of being 2 high you should be fine. The whole balancing act. At 330 daily you may not even need it on cycle. Let us know how it all goes, should be good!

BoxingFreak

Awards
Yeah I'll let u know should arrive soon. I'll probably log it for u pimps!!!!!!!!! Thanks again for your knowledge bro. Much respect