best anti?

wiseguyx34x

Awards
while doing some research with tren, sust, and eq i have noticed pain and a small lump in both nipples. i stopped doing the research and am wondering if femera, armidex or nolv is the best way to go, maybe that rebound?

wiseguyx34x

Awards
not sure if it was the tren or sust that caused it.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
nolva .. although many are having success with rebound

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
If you have already stopped, then I would say do your PCT and then hit up some Rebound XT. You can do it during PCT, but I don't know how much I like the 0 estrogen during PCT.

rippedtothebone

Awards
armidex during cycle, Nolvadex post cycle. If it's progest related gyno nolvadex is worthless.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
armidex during cycle, Nolvadex post cycle. If it's progest related gyno nolvadex is worthless.
Not if you take the nolve during cycle. There will be no estrogen present to aggrevate progesterone.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
show me one study that says that ... and then show me a study where bromo or dostinex has reduced gyno .. nolva does work, its proven in studies

uridium245

Awards
Gotta agree with Glenihan there Nolva works extremely well on a test based cycle. As I understand it gyno requires three components to develop. Estrogen, Progesterone and Prolactin. A cheap addition to the Nolva that will help with the prolactin is Vitex (See the research below). This should also prove usefull during a Tren or Deca stack. Both of which produce part of their gains by binding to the progesterone receptor. Bromo or dostinex will reduce some of those gains whereas Vitex will not.

Chaste tree (Vitex agnus-castus)--pharmacology and clinical indications.

Wuttke W, Jarry H, Christoffel V, Spengler B, Seidlova-Wuttke D.

Department of Clinical and Experimental Endocrinology, University of Gottingen, Germany. [email protected]

Extracts of the fruits of chaste tree (Vitex agnus castus = AC) are widely used to treat premenstrual symptoms. Double-blind placebo-controlled studies indicate that one of the most common premenstrual symptoms, i.e. premenstrual mastodynia (mastalgia) is beneficially influenced by an AC extract. In addition, numerous less rigidly controlled studies indicate that AC extracts have also beneficial effects on other psychic and somatic symptoms of the PMS. Premenstrual mastodynia is most likely due to a latent hyperprolactinemia, i.e. patients release more than physiologic amounts of prolactin in response to stressful situations and during deep sleep phases which appear to stimulate the mammary gland. Premenstrually this unphysiological prolactin release is so high that the serum prolactin levels often approach heights which are misinterpreted as prolactinomas. Since AC extracts were shown to have beneficial effects on premenstrual mastodynia serum prolactin levels in such patients were also studied in one double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical study. Serum prolactin levels were indeed reduced in the patients treated with the extract. The search for the prolactin-suppressive principle(s) yielded a number of compounds with dopaminergic properties: they bound to recombinant DA2-receptor protein and suppressed prolactin release from cultivated lactotrophs as well as in animal experiments. The search for the chemical identity of the dopaminergic compounds resulted in isolation of a number of diterpenes of which some clerodadienols were most important for the prolactin-suppressive effects. They were almost identical in their prolactin-suppressive properties than dopamine itself. Hence, it is concluded that dopaminergic compounds present in Vitex agnus castus are clinically the important compounds which improve premenstrual mastodynia and possibly also other symptoms of the premenstrual syndrome.

uridium245

Awards
In addition to the above Vitex also help block the Beta estogen receptor.

Evidence for estrogen receptor beta-selective activity of Vitex agnus-castus and isolated flavones.

Jarry H, Spengler B, Porzel A, Schmidt J, Wuttke W, Christoffel V.

Klinische und Experimentelle Endokrinologie, Universitatsfrauenklinik Gottingen, Gottingen, Germany. [email protected]

Recent cell culture experiments indicated that extracts of Vitex agnus-castus (VAC) may contain yet unidentified phytoestrogens. Estrogenic actions are mediated via estrogen receptors (ER). To investigate whether VAC compounds bind to the currently known isoforms ERalpha or ERss, ligand binding assays (LBA) were performed. Subtype specific ER-LBA revealed a binding of VAC to ERss only. To isolate the ERss-selective compounds, the extract was fractionated by bio-guidance. The flavonoid apigenin was isolated and identified as the most active ERss-selective phytoestrogen in VAC. Other isolated compounds were vitexin and penduletin. These data demonstrate that the phytoestrogens in VAC are ERss-selective.

wiseguyx34x

Awards
how much mgs of nolva? Instaed of the tren,sust and EQ, should i do my research with winny and cytomel for the summer?

uridium245

Awards
Yes, Vitex (Agnus Castus) is available at any nutrition store and its cheap.

When I began to develope gyno during my last cycle I began dosing at 60mg of Nolva and 1500mg of vitex per day. It was gone in 3 or 5 days. I can't remember which, but it was pretty quick.

As far as what stack you run, its up to you. Personally, I'd go with TrenA/TestProp/EQ (frontload the Eq at 2.5 to 3X weekly dosage). Winny is not good for connective tissues (tendons & ligaments). It doesn't matter to me how good I look if I'm injured.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Bobo has gone over this a few times.

Estrogen is necessary for gyno, therefore, this argument is invalid. There's a thread on it somewhere....do a search, it should help.

wiseguyx34x

Awards
i was doing tren sust and eq, should i go back to it since this is the cycle that caused it, or should i go to the cytomel and winny for the summer. so i should take 50mgs of nolva and 1500mgs of agnus castus? Could i go back on before this goes away or should i wait?

chrismcl

Awards
Vitex agnus castus is an herbal remedy. They even make vitex teas. I'd suggest probably taking it whole cycle. Theres no known negative side effects.

If somebody knows why it shouldn't be taken for the entire duration of the cycle then let me know because I'm planning on doing this for my next cycle.