Which PHs/designers show up in blood tests?

feenjuice

feenjuice

Awards
I had a surprise blood test today. I'm not sure if they were testing for roids, but they were checking for other drugs. So my question is if anyone has a list of what designers show up on a blood test? I'm currently running a 2 month cycle...... Just ended methyl tren by genetech 2 days ago which consists of cyanostane and ment ( not real methyl tren)..... And I just started the second month which is Pharma War Kamikaze which is Hdrol, msten, and LMG....so all of these drugs are still in my system although I ended the cyano/ment a few days ago, soo does anyone know if these will show up on a blood test? Any replies are appreciated. Thanks.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
If thats what they are looking for than any of them

If it was for work and a general test its not likely checked

feenjuice

feenjuice

Awards
Not for work, I had a physical today and they wanted blood for insurance reasons.... They didn't really specify exactly what for....they're gonna lol at my liver values haha ( although I am using TUDCA )

Jamillhouse

Awards
Do they do these often? Was it just you, or where there other people?

Jamillhouse

Awards
Hard to tell. They may run it for steroids, they may not.

feenjuice

feenjuice

Awards
Yeah.... I remember hearing that ment/ trest is nearly impossible to trace. And I think the cyano would be hard to trace also because it's so rare. But the Hdrol, Lmg, and Msten have been around for a while so Im guessing those are easy to find. Oh well, I guess my doc is gonna be disappointed.... Lol maybe this is a blessing and an easy way to get TRT test prescribed haha.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I don't know anyone who actually tests for steroids outside of Olympics and pro sports. And even those usually simply test for hormone imbalances. I can't see any reason they would waste the insane amount of money to find out exactly what was causing bad hormone/liver vals. They would just report that you're in bad health

feenjuice

feenjuice

Awards
It's funny. I posted this same thread over at PHF and no one responded yet, and here I already have a few replies lol. Shows how awesome AM is.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It's funny. I posted this same thread over at PHF and no one responded yet, and here I already have a few replies lol. Shows how awesome AM is.
Yep am rules. I think phf is pretty dead now since the ban killed half their members ha

707kid

Awards
If its for a physical it will show your hormone levels are off. Also if your bp or cholesterol are up it will show. But they probably wont have anything tested to see WHAT you were taking. Usually a doc will just tell you levels are off and request more tests.
Same thing has happened to me. I waited til my cycle was over and did the additional tests. Levels were normal. End of that story.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It could show a bunch of bad health levels making you a greater risk which could raise rates?.

feenjuice

feenjuice

Awards
It could show a bunch of bad health levels making you a greater risk which could raise rates?.
I really hope not. I think they were testing for recreational drugs, which I have a history of.... But that can be done through urine so who knows.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recreational drugs are fun, if you're system is clean you're fine. Theyre not lookimg at your hormone levelas.

As mixedup said they might say "your liver, lipids, and BP are whack - what gives?"

SquatsAndOats

Awards
Your LH and FSH are probsby going to show low which is a sign. I doubt their testing for specific metabolites though