stopping epistane early

zach195

zach195

Awards
Hey everyone, currently running epistane at 30 mg ed solo, along with a on cycle support, I came back to my living quarters today and someone has sabatoged all the pills and supplements that I have, including the epi and cycle support, so now I am forced to stop. It has been 17 days on cycle, so a little over two weeks at 30mg. Any advice on pct? Can I get away with an otc pct And test booster? Or has it been to long? I live in shared living quarters for deployment incase anyone was wondering how this happened. All comments and advice is welcome, thanks!

devi0us

Awards
How do you mean someone has sabotaged all your pills and supplements can you elaborate on that mate ?

zach195

zach195

Awards
Mine came in gelatin pills. I had the cycle support, epi, some recompadrol, and vasotrophin open, some pills were smashed, others were poured into a coke bottle and they are all halfway if not fully dissolved. someone, apparentlynsomeone who either doesn't like me or doesn't approve did a room check and wanted to be an ass. We are on deployment so we all life in giant bays seperated by sheets

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
I'd probably just run a standard PCT. You'd probably be fine with some OTC stuff and a test booster but you already have it, might as well use it. Plus I'd rather run the serm and continue gaining than risk losing anything through potential suppression.