1 ad and 4ad

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
Please share your views, experience if you have time in regard to which one is more suppressive, comparative results and overall comparison!
I know most of the people like to stack them together but if i were to use one over the other, which one would you guys suggest?
Thanks

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Here's kind of a little break down of 1 and 4 andro. I would suggest checking out our new products from Strong Supplement Shop, Andro the giant and Super mandro as well.

1-Andro will help you lean out while building dry muscle (no estrogen conversion, no water retention), help improve strength, help enhance recovery,

4-Andro will help you gain wet mass (wet muscle = more water retention), help improve libido, help improve strength, reduce lethargic side effects from stacked prohormones, increase IGF and GH levels

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Only one? 1-Andro. But why? (money?) Lethargy is well known for 1-Andro solo. IMO 4-AD solo would not do much... *maybe* if you mega dosed it, but man, that would be an expensive hope.

Stacking 1, and 4 was a great cycle for me at 8 weeks. I'm pretty old and still made some nice keepable gains in strength.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Glad you asked maybe this can shed some light for you!

[video=youtube;YPEtSmt0TOk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPEtSmt0TOk[/video]

Comparison of 1-Andro and 4-Andro
So the big difference is this: 1-Andro does not convert to Estrogen or DHT. This means it’s PURELY ANABOLIC. It stays as a 1-testosterone after conversion (twice as potent as standard testosterone) and stays 1-test until the hormone is used for gene transcription. It will NOT be broken down to estrogen or DHT.

Further more by not converting to DHT or Estrogen you don’t get side effects: Estrogen causes gynecomastia (breasts), emotionality, water retention, and fat accumulation. BUT estrogen helps build muscle and helps raise HDL, strengthens bones and is great in the offseason.

DHT causes hair loss in about 50% of men, it’s just hit or miss. It does have a plethora of great benefits though like aromatase inhibition, direct fat burning, strength increasing, aggression (good and bad).

So as you can see 4-Andro the precursor to testosterone is not bad at all, just has to be used in moderation with a careful eye on your hair, attitude, nipple sensitivity, and how often your crying watching puppies play. All these are signs that you may have to reduce your testosterone or add in a aromatase inhibitor like Form XT to mitigate the side effects of estrogen.

Estrogen and DHT contribute to shutdown and prostate cancer, so in theory if you only used 1-Andro you couldn’t get those.

The typical cycle would be to have some 4-Andro with your 1-Andro so you have some Estrogen and DHT, you need those for sexual functioning.

Rather than rolling the dice with your sex drive and function, just use Rise and Swell. I developed it to be used on cycle to prevent shut down and enhance sexual functioning. Rise and Swell can be taken as a natural test booster and a sexual enhancer all by itself, but I made it for On Cycle Therapy and Post Cycle Therapy.

1-Andro is so powerful people imagine they are getting symptoms of shut down, and lethargy. Truth is it’s working and they aren’t getting enough calories in. IF the body is using all your calories for muscle building because you broke the muscle building switch in the “On” position then you won’t use ANY calories for normal body functions like walking, moving and certainly not sex. You need to eat a ton to grow, or to hang on to muscle. If you starve yourself you’ll be tired.

The solution is while on 1-Andro to use enough calories and sleep so you have energy, then use cardio and lifting weights to burn the fat off with the help of the Basic Cut Stack. It’s a whole cycle wrapped around the beuty of 1-Andro.

And if your bulking then it’s a no brainer: you NEED 4-Andro, 1-andro is great to add to your bulk cycle in in theory a unlimited amount, but the 4-Andro is where it’s at. I designed the Basic Mass Stack to amplify the muscle building power of 4-Andro!

A little info from an article Todd Lee wrote the other day.

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
Glad you asked maybe this can shed some light for you!

Comparison of 1-Andro and 4-Andro
So the big difference is this: 1-Andro does not convert to Estrogen or DHT. This means it’s PURELY ANABOLIC. It stays as a 1-testosterone after conversion (twice as potent as standard testosterone) and stays 1-test until the hormone is used for gene transcription. It will NOT be broken down to estrogen or DHT.

Further more by not converting to DHT or Estrogen you don’t get side effects: Estrogen causes gynecomastia (breasts), emotionality, water retention, and fat accumulation. BUT estrogen helps build muscle and helps raise HDL, strengthens bones and is great in the offseason.

DHT causes hair loss in about 50% of men, it’s just hit or miss. It does have a plethora of great benefits though like aromatase inhibition, direct fat burning, strength increasing, aggression (good and bad).

So as you can see 4-Andro the precursor to testosterone is not bad at all, just has to be used in moderation with a careful eye on your hair, attitude, nipple sensitivity, and how often your crying watching puppies play. All these are signs that you may have to reduce your testosterone or add in a aromatase inhibitor like Form XT to mitigate the side effects of estrogen.

Estrogen and DHT contribute to shutdown and prostate cancer, so in theory if you only used 1-Andro you couldn’t get those.

The typical cycle would be to have some 4-Andro with your 1-Andro so you have some Estrogen and DHT, you need those for sexual functioning.

Rather than rolling the dice with your sex drive and function, just use Rise and Swell. I developed it to be used on cycle to prevent shut down and enhance sexual functioning. Rise and Swell can be taken as a natural test booster and a sexual enhancer all by itself, but I made it for On Cycle Therapy and Post Cycle Therapy.

1-Andro is so powerful people imagine they are getting symptoms of shut down, and lethargy. Truth is it’s working and they aren’t getting enough calories in. IF the body is using all your calories for muscle building because you broke the muscle building switch in the “On” position then you won’t use ANY calories for normal body functions like walking, moving and certainly not sex. You need to eat a ton to grow, or to hang on to muscle. If you starve yourself you’ll be tired.

The solution is while on 1-Andro to use enough calories and sleep so you have energy, then use cardio and lifting weights to burn the fat off with the help of the Basic Cut Stack. It’s a whole cycle wrapped around the beuty of 1-Andro.

And if your bulking then it’s a no brainer: you NEED 4-Andro, 1-andro is great to add to your bulk cycle in in theory a unlimited amount, but the 4-Andro is where it’s at. I designed the Basic Mass Stack to amplify the muscle building power of 4-Andro!

A little info from an article Todd Lee wrote the other day.
That is some great info
Thanks.
Considering an inexperienced user would 1- andro with a high caloric surplus diet suffice.
I just don't like the idea of putting 2 different compounds in the body while getting confused about the sides which is caused by which compound. I like to be sure of what I'm doing and what I'm putting in my body.
This may sound like a stupid question to experienced users but i just don't want to f with my body, I don't mind sounding stupid just to be sure.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
I would suggest looking at our basic cut and bulk stacks. They are intended for beginners. Two compounds shouldn't be any more "dangerous" than one

nerdslift2

Awards
Running 1 andro first time tomorrow finishes week 3 of the 6 week plan at 400mg per day. I just got done cutting around 40 lbs and wanted to get a little leaner and try adding some size back to my arms. Honestly I've loved it! I gained a couple pounds with a very strict diet and Ive put a lot of size in my legs and some arm, everything is tighter and I deff feel like a beast in the gym, recovery is amazing which i need! I've had no lethargy (I need a little extra sleep because I've been able to push so much harder) I've had zero issues with libido(in fact its higher now)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^nice-what 1-andro product are you using?

and to OP-like lean said-super mandro and andro the giant are dosed at the proper amounts so you can't beat the price and the total mg's per bottle. Many products out there require 3 bottles each for efficacious doses per compound. I personally love the 1&4 combo-great keepable gains with minimal sides.

nerdslift2

Awards
I'm using the ams 1 andro liquid found a good deal online a while back

Avelheda

Awards
I am most interested in 4 andro as it isn't liver toxic and acts directly on testosterone. Will wait for a deal on a 4-ad

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Sorry to jack thread. My buddy is giving me all his AMS liquid 1-andro and one of the bottles is opened. Will this one go bad if stored correctly?

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
I don't think so
Just make sure you store in a good place
Not too hot