Epi Cycle Suggestions / Comments

n00bish_vet

Awards
So here is the deal. I have been away from the scene for awhile for various reasons. I am now looking to do a recomp/cutting cycle. Not bulk up just maintain what I have muscle wise but reduce bodyfat. I know....everyone does. That is my goal but I can be persuaded to do otherwise. I don't mind gaining a little bulk but it is not my goal to look like a 260LB NFL linebacker. With that being said, last year I ran Tr3n/Furuza-300 cycle with excellent results. EPI was included but I stored that away in a deep dark corner in my closet to use later. With the new ban, I don't have access to my goto PH (Tr3n) so I am kind of at a loss. I am looking to find something that I can still get to stack with this EPI I have. Any suggestions would be great. I am looking into Ostar1ne/ 1-Andro by Advanced Muscle Science/ 4-AD by Advanced Muscle Science, but am open to suggestions. I also have a bottle of Clen as well as Clomid on hand. My purposed 6 week cycle is outlined below.

Week 1: EPI - 30mg ED ; Clen (either EOD or 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off and varying dosage as my body adjust); Ostar1ne (info on dosage from experience would be great here)
Week 2: EPI - 30mg ED ; Clen (same); Ostar1ne (same)
Week 3: EPI - 30mg ED ; Clen (same); Ostar1ne (same)
Week 4: EPI - 45mg ED ; Clen (same); Ostar1ne (same)
Week 5: EPI - 45mg ED ; Clen (same); Ostar1ne (same)
Week 6: EPI - 45mg ED ; Clen (same); Ostar1ne (same)

I have about two weeks worth of Tr3n and Furaza-300 leftover that I may throw in on weeks 3-4 just to get rid of them.

Throughout the cycle I will be taking On-Cycle Assist by CEP and Arimacare.
I will also be taking the usual: Protein before and after workouts; fish oil caps for my joints; multivitamin; BCAA powder usually during or right after workout; preworkout if I need it, and creatine if I order some.

PCT:
Clomid –50/50/25/25
Sup3r PCT 4/4/3/3/2/1 (taper down to avoid estrogen rebound)
PCT Assist by CEP during PCT (figure it couldn't hurt)
I will also be taking the usual during PCT: Protein before and after workouts; fish oil caps for my joints; multivitamin; BCAA powder usually during or right after workout;preworkout if I need it, creatine if I order some.

Some questions I have is:
Can clen be taken during PCT?
I have read a SERM is needed (which I have) when taking Ostar1ne but have also read that Ostar1ne makes a great PCT addition. Thoughts on this?
You guys think a natural test booster is needed anywhere? Could it hurt to take after PCT.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post. Any information would be great. Thanks