Ostar1ne Cycle

notswole

Awards
Hey everyone! I'm new to this forum and to ostarine use. I just ordered some ostar1ne and am waiting for it currently. Just want to make sure I'm all good to go.
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 165
Bf %: fluxuates between 7-10%

Bench: can't bench because of shoulder injuries in my labrum. I replace with db bench and puts alot less pressure. db bench two 110 lbs db
Deadlift: hit 435 before slipping a disk in my lower back
Squat: could squat 350. If I squat now it'll be light because of back

Goal: to put on more muscle and strength while still dealing with injuries. Hopefully ostarine to help with healing injuries also.

So I'll be taking
-15-25 mg of ostarine for 6 weeks. (Starting at 15mg)
-forma stanzol v3 as AI
-and clomid as pct 50/50/50/50 or maybe 50/50/25/25. Just don't want to take the risk of shutdown.
- aside from those I'll be using a multi, creatine, pretty workout, whey, fish oil, and milk thistle (maybe)

So does everything look pretty good? Any recommendations? Let me know!

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
You dont really need an AI on osta.I will probably drop the dosage of clomid post cycle maybe just 25 25 25 25. Osta is not really suppressive you wont be much shutdown with just 15-20mg of osta.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree with above, the AI is a good idea to have on hand but you can use it as needed. You shouldn't have to have a strict dosing schedule if you're not experiencing elevated estrogen side effects.

Also I always recommend a SERM for Osta pct, but I don think you need to run Clomid that high.
50/25/25 should suffice.

Also Ostarine has the potential to heal or improve damaged cartilage and soft tissue, so if your injuries are not related to those things, don't expect some healing miracle.

notswole

Awards
The forma stanzol vs I could keep just in case. But would it hurt to use? I've heard of people using forma stanzol by itself and seeing gains. So I was thinking it could also help see results during my cylce.

notswole

Awards
And I'm glad to hear I can use a smaller dose of clomid. I read some people saying 50/50/50/50 and it made me nervous. The 3 week at a lower dose seems more practical for something as mild as ostarine.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Overuse would not be good. I don't know that much about the product, but as AIs go it could dry you out, negating some of the joint lubricating effects of Ostar1ne.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And I'm glad to hear I can use a smaller dose of clomid. I read some people saying 50/50/50/50 and it made me nervous. The 3 week at a lower dose seems more practical for something as mild as ostarine.
Correct

notswole

Awards
Ill post a full froma stanzol description. I've heard alot of good results with it. Let me know what you think. Sounds like an all purpose type of thing. I'm asking because I already bought it and want to get use out of it.

notswole

Awards
Forma Stanzol has a fresh new look, a new pump, and an improved, more potent formula with 10% more Forma Stanzol per bottle all at the same price.

Burn fat, inhibit aromatase, build muscle, and recover better with Forma Stanzol. The revolutionary transdermal anti-estrogen needed for every steroid cycle and Post Cycle Therapy (PCT).

Forma Stanzol really is an amazing anti-estrogen supplement that should be a part of EVERY cycle and Post Cycle Therapy, not only for muscle gains and fat loss, but for longevity and health for any bodybuilder. Forma Stanzol’s primary ingredient is one of the world's most potent aromatase inhibitors, known as cyclohexylaminoglutethimide (3-(4-aminophenyl)-3-cyclohexylpiperidine-2,6-dione).

Cyclohexylaminoglutethimide is a highly potent nonsteroidal, non-suppressive, selective aromatase inhibitor that is more potent than our original ingredient, Formestane. That’s right! Cyclohexylaminoglutethimide is more effective at inhibiting aromatase than Formestane. But one of the great things about Forma Stanzol is that with the transdermal delivery system, you can pump out as little or as much lotion as you need to meet your individual dose requirement.

The improved and more potent Forma Stanzol increases IGF-1 levels by an amazing 27%! It also increases luteinizing hormone (LH), follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), and Hypothalamic Pituitary Testicular Axis (HPTA) activity similar to a combination of HCG and Clomid.

This already highly effective drug with very low toxicity concerns is made more effective and even safer due to advancements in transdermal delivery systems. Bottom line…Forma Stanzol is back and thanks to the innovators at Muscle Research, it is more powerful than ever.

Now you can understand why Muscle Research and many other professionals in the bodybuilding community recommend Forma Stanzol to be a part of any and every cycle and PCT from this day forward. Whether it's to keep your estrogen under control, prevent deca and tren libido problems, recover your HPTA from a cycle*or to simply help create a more anabolic friendly environment better suited for muscular gains and fat loss…Forma Stanzol is your #1 choice.

Forma Stanzol is the best non-prescription aromatase inhibitor on the market. It works just like other AI’s (such as Arimidex, Femara, Aromasin, etc.) but at a*fraction of the cost.*If one wanted to prevent gynecomastia (aka. gyno, man boobs) and other cycle side effects they may need 2 or 3 different drugs. Of course each one of these drugs comes with its own set of negative side effects. Some AI's raise SHBG, some lower IGF-1 and too much of any of them may leave you feeling weak and brittle.*

No returns can be*accepted for this item. It is not tamper proof sealed and we cannot re-sell it.

What results can I expect from Forma Stanzol?

Forma Stanzol inhibits aromatase*by as much as 95-98%, which helps prevent excess fat storage and gynecomastia (male breast development) as well as potentially reducing incidences of estrogen related cancers.
Forma Stanzol can increase IGF-1 levels*by as much as 27%. Doing so creates the perfect anabolic muscle building environment on cycle, off cycle and during pct.*

Forma Stanzol decreases the activity of progesterone*(inhibits the trenbolone and “deca-dick” type side effects).

Why is it Important to Inhibit Aromatase Production?

The male body uses an enzyme called aromatase to convert a percentage of susceptible androgens into estrogens. Naturally this includes both those that the body produces and those introduced from outside the body such as AAS (Anabolic Androgenic Steroids). In most cases the result is predominantly a very powerful and potentially fatal estrogen called estradiol.

Aromatase is present in most body tissues and the circulatory system. Unfortunately fat cells produce a scary amount of this man-altering enzyme…which of course explains why fat guys get boobs.*

When we think of aromatase inhibitors we often assume that they are all the same with various levels of results…depending upon dosages. While the latter may be true, the prior statement certainly is not.

Aromatase Inhibitor "Types"?

Let’s do a quick review of the types of aromatase inhibitors that are available, including the improved Forma Stanzol. These include type 1, or steroidal inactivators, and type 2, or nonsteroidal inhibitors. The type 1 aromatase inhibitors include exemestane and formestane and are actually very weak androgen analogues. The type 2 inhibitors include cyclohexylaminoglutethimide, anastrozole, letrozole, and vorozole.*

There are both similarities and differences between the type 1 and 2 aromatase inhibitors. Their similarities include the fact that both inhibit aromatase in a very specific fashion and reduce endogenous or circulating estrogens. The steroidal inhibitors bind to the aromatase molecule in an irreversible fashion (they hold on and do not let go). But because aromatase is rapidly replaced within the body, studies done on comparison of steroidal and nonsteroidal classes of aromatase inhibitors showed neither to be superior. In addition, the steroidal AI’s have a structure similar to that of androgens and may, usually in very high doses, have weak anabolic steroid or androgen-type properties, which may not be desirable nor necessary, especially in PCT. After all, Forma Stanzol is an Aromatase Inhibitor, not a steroid. It is commonly used in conjunction with steroids to help prevent negative steroid side effects, and in PCT, after a cycle of anabolic steroids, to aid HPTA recovery and prevent estrogen rebounds.

Of the type 1 agents, exemestane is considerably more potent than formestane. Of the type 2 agents, letrozole tends to be the most potent in regards to estrogen suppression. In fact, users often complain that letrozole is too suppressive, leading to weakness, achy joints and sometimes injury. But again in each case this may be dose dependent more so than a question of effectiveness of the drug itself. In vivo (tested in live subjects rather than a test tube), the aromatase inhibitors can be graded as shown in the basic table shown above.

While this table may make Letrozole out to be the winner in overall aromatase inhibition, remember, we don’t want to completely destroy estrogen. You read that right! Even men need some estrogen to maintain a healthy, balanced endocrine system. On cycle and off…Forma Stanzol is the clear cut winner when it comes to balancing hormones with the least potential side effects.

Anti-Estrogens and IGF-1 Production

GH (Growth Hormone) is like a master hormone for tissue growth and fat regulation due to its own intrinsic qualities and its propensity to be converted into or trigger the production and release of Growth Factors. Of these Growth Factors, one of the best known in regard to muscle growth is IGF-1 (Insulin-Like Growth Factor-1).

As most are aware by now, IGF-1 is a powerful anabolic and anti-catabolic hormone. Whether in pre-contest mode or packing on the mass, the amount of circulating and stored IGF-1 an athlete maintains plays a powerful role in the results achieved. Obviously as IGF-1 levels decrease so does the potential for packing on the beef, and the amount of lean tissue lost during calorie-restricted periods increases as well (not good).

Estrogen, and more so estradiol, can trigger GH release from the pituitary gland. Aromatase inhibitors decrease the amount of circulating estrogen/estradiol and estrogen receptor antagonist keep estrogen out of the specific pituitary receptors. So in many regards the use of anti-estrogens can effect IGF-1 production and in some cases affect the number of IGF-1 receptors our tissues possess.

Why should I choose Forma Stanzol as my AI?Forma Stanzol increases IGF-1 secretion and activity.Forma Stanzol decreases the activity of progesterone (inhibits the trenbolone and "deca-dick" type side effects).Forma Stanzol inhibits 95-98% of aromatase enzyme activity.Forma Stanzol increases HPTA activity similar to HCG and Clomid together.Forma Stanzol inhibits DHT (dehydrotestosterone) activity.Forma Stanzol decreases prostate concerns such as BPH.Forma Stanzol increases luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) activity.Forma Stanzol increases testosterone.What is in Forma Stanzol?

Per 2 pump serving

66 servings per container

Cyclohexylaminoglutethimide*100mg
DIM*25mg
7,8 - Benzoflavone (99%) 25mg
Chrysin 4mg
Horse Chestnut seed extract 8mg

Suggested use of Forma Stanzol

Forma Stanzol is a transdermal lotion that is applied by rubbing on your skin.

1.*On cycle estrogen and progesterone control:*Apply 1-2 pumps twice daily for up to 10 weeks to upper back, shoulders, arms and abdomen.*Strength of effects are dose dependent. Start off with a lighter dose and work up as needed.

2.*Stand alone Anabolic fat burning agent:*Apply 1-2 pumps twice daily for 4-6 weeks to upper back, shoulders, arms and abdomen.*Strength of effects are dose dependent. Start off with a lighter dose and work up as needed.

3.*For post cycle therapy:*Apply 1-2 pumps twice daily for 4-6 weeks to upper back, shoulders, arms and upper abdomen.*Strength of effects are dose dependent. Start off with a lighter dose and work up as needed.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Wow it looks like cytadren.....honestly i didnt see any good things about cytadren

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is merely my opinion...

I think the use of claims regarding increased IGF-1 has been so overly hyped it's ridiculous. I think there are better gains to be made with having a little estrogen in your system than with a marketed claim of GH or IGF-1 increase. Estrogen is your muscle building friend when it's balanced.

notswole

Awards
Gottcha. Well I'll probably either just hang onto it and see if anything pops up or I'll use it around week 5 and through pct.

notswole

Awards
Another question would be what could I take with ostar1ne to maximize my gains? Not look to use ph's or injectables. Just something to use along side or help boost the effects.

clown007

clown007

Awards
My upcoming Ostar1ne cycle will be with Dermacrine and Elim1nate. I may continue with my MyoSynergy as well- I haven't decided yet.
I'm looking for some good recomp out of this stack.

clown

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another question would be what could I take with ostar1ne to maximize my gains? Not look to use ph's or injectables. Just something to use along side or help boost the effects.
Ep1c Unleashed. I used OG Ep1c with Ostar1ne and it was fantastic. I could imagine the new formula.

notswole

Awards
Awesome thanks guys. How much does epic run as far as price?

notswole

Awards
Oh yeah and another thing I was wondering is should I split the dosage? They're 5mg each. Or does it not matter because the half life is so long?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You dont really need an AI on osta.I will probably drop the dosage of clomid post cycle maybe just 25 25 25 25. Osta is not really suppressive you wont be much shutdown with just 15-20mg of osta.
I just finished 2.5 months of Ostarine and had bloodwork last week ~ Test level was 54 :eek: was 402 back in Jan

notswole

Awards
What brand did you take? Did you run pct? How many mg? And 2.5 is kind of a while don't ya think? I heard maximum you should do is 8 weeks and even that's pushing it.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yeah and another thing I was wondering is should I split the dosage? They're 5mg each. Or does it not matter because the half life is so long?
Can be taken all at once, once a day.

notswole

Awards
Well those test levels are making me worried. Can someone else chime in to help me know as to why this would happen? I'm 20, would I get permanently damaged? I've never cycled anything before and this makes me nervous

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well those test levels are making me worried. Can someone else chime in to help me know as to why this would happen? I'm 20, would I get permanently damaged? I've never cycled anything before and this makes me nervous
Oh shiit you're 20!!

I'm not sure I recommend anything I previously said. Except the Ep1c Unleashed, maybe some Vital1ty (creatine/betaine anhydrous), a good pre workout, Conqu3r of course and solid diet. Taking anything that requires a pct is just dumb at your age. Why try to bring your natural test back, when it's at it's prime on it's own. Get your diet right bro and choose a goal accordingly and progress will come.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anything hormonal will be waiting for you when you actually need it.

notswole

Awards
The only reason why is because of my injuries. If I'm not gaining progress right now at my prime then I probably never will. My injuries are the kind that will be with me for the rest of my life and I want that extra push. I reached a plateau. But because I absolutely won't grow anymore, but because my injuries won't let me. I try to lift heavier weight and everything feels fine and then all of a sudden I'm in pain again and have to take another week or two off. I just want to give it a try. If it doesn't help then I won't look back.

notswole

Awards
And also my macros have been perfect for over a year now. My diet and training has been on point. I wish I never wrestled in high school because I wouldn't the injuries I'm dealing with now.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Thats strange bro. Osta shouldn t be so much suppressive however if your level of test are at 54 a standard pct is raccommended. Clomid or Nolva and a test booster

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats strange bro. Osta shouldn t be so much suppressive however if your level of test are at 54 a standard pct is raccommended. Clomid or Nolva and a test booster
Nolva and androgel was used for pct. I agree it shouldn't that suppressive - it's never been that low after any cycle of anything

athene

Awards
And could you elaborate on dosage and other products you were taking? Brand?

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
20-25 a day. No other product that would effect tests levels.
i just started osta to i'm planning to run 8-9 weeks max 20-25 mg did you use for cutting or bulking ? was the suppression worth it ? and the most important what the side effect thanks for your answer.

Rockyto

Awards
Sorry for insisting but in a lot of webs and also a lot of people tell that Ostar1ne does not aromatize. So why is neccesary taking an AI? And also clomid as pct? If you only take 15mg during 4 weeks I have read that pct is not necesary. I ordered sup3r PCT, is enought or clomid should be taken instead it?

Thanks a lot

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What about blackstone labs anogenin?
Never. Forget you even looked at it. The dose is what I would give to my cat and she still would probably not even feel a difference.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry for insisting but in a lot of webs and also a lot of people tell that Ostar1ne does not aromatize. So why is neccesary taking an AI? And also clomid as pct? If you only take 15mg during 4 weeks I have read that pct is not necesary. I ordered sup3r PCT, is enought or clomid should be taken instead it?

Thanks a lot
Ok...here we go.
OSTA is said to reduce SHBG which will then cause an increase in free test as well as free estrogen. This is why some people have reported Gyno flare symptoms and a bit of bloat. The more successful OSTA cycles are those that include a quality OTC AI such as Inhibit-E, Myokem Alphadex, BLR Letrone for example...

Rockyto

Awards
this is a good explanation Ricky,. thanks a lot for your help, in other hand, is ok the sup3r pct for post cycle? thanks a lot again

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this is a good explanation Ricky,. thanks a lot for your help, in other hand, is ok the sup3r pct for post cycle? thanks a lot again
Oh sure!

Clomid never hurts in PCT...it will get you where you want to be much faster than Sup3r PCT.

Rockyto

Awards
Problem is to find it, i will run only 15mg during four weeks of Ostar1ne so I would try sup3r pct instead clomid

Eight

Eight

Awards
If you can get tamoxifen (aka nolvadex) and a pharma AI (aromasin or arimidex) then I don't think you've anything to worry about. Some people recommend clomid, others recommend nolva.

But why make so many posts asking if running only Sup3r PCT will be ok if you have the good stuff? I guess you could try Sup3r PCT, and if it doesn't work, you've got the pharma stuff ready to go.

Rockyto

Awards
I thought that tamox could be hard for an Ostarine cycle. But thanks for your advice! I will do that

Eight

Eight

Awards
I thought that tamox could be hard for an Ostarine cycle. But thanks for your advice! I will do that
It might be. People have mixed results with ostarine.

But after being given advice here and spending my cycle researching, I realised that buying the pharma-grade stuff (before starting) to be safe, was the smart thing to do.

Edit: To be clear, I bought the pharma stuff when I was told do. I then researched and decided that I'd been given good advice and was glad I had followed it. Lol.