No prohormones, what's next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocktown

Awards
So now that the prohormones are gone where should I turn when I'm getting ready for a meet. I'm a powerlifter, so I'm mostly focused on strength (but i like to look strong too). I don't have a connection for "real gear", although that would be a logical next step. From what I've read, peptides aren't showing much for strength gains. So I'm at a loss. I do have most of a bottle of super drol in my freezer, but i had some problems with it so I'm a little scared of it. I've seen some companies shipping prohormones from Europe. Has anyone had any luck with that. I'm not asking for a company name, just if you've had luck ordering from such places.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Alpha 1 max run it 40/40/60/60/60/60/40/40 you wont b disappointed .

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No problems ordering from europe

Rocktown

Awards
Thanks driven2lift. I always wanted to try superdmz I just never got around to it, I'm about to order a couple bottles.

Rocktown

Awards
I hear good thing about ostarine. My local supplement store has it. I'm going to give it a try.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear good thing about ostarine. My local supplement store has it. I'm going to give it a try.
Use the code in my signature for 30% off your ostarine purchase at Olympus labs homie. As stated above, no need to pay retail prices. We have you covered!

devi0us

Awards
Pro hormones suck guys they are far more toxic then 17aa oral steroids! you will get better off real anabolic steroids then you will off Ph' and once again steroids are much more safer but what you put in your body is your choice at the end of the day

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There has only been a dozen threads recently about bunk ph from ebay, roll the dice if you feel lucky

devi0us

Awards
I don't use ph mate I use real gear why go quarter of the way when you can go the whole way nothing beats real juice

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't use ph mate I use real gear why go quarter of the way when you can go the whole way nothing beats real juice
Then why are you risking your membership here by sourcing something you don't use? I'm confused

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pro hormones suck guys they are far more toxic then 17aa oral steroids! you will get better off real anabolic steroids then you will off Ph' and once again steroids are much more safer but what you put in your body is your choice at the end of the day
Do you believe in the tooth fairy too?
Dumbass

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's cause you're a ignorant fool putting things into his body and knowing nothing about them.
Mate.

Rocktown

Awards
Trust me if I had a connection to get real gear from I would.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trust me if I had a connection to get real gear from I would.
Only nice thing about injectable is running them for longer with out the sides seen from orals ran the same length of time

Rocktown

Awards
I would just graduate to them because the ph's are going away. But like I said I can't find anyone in my little town. But yeah, Ive had GREAT results from ph's and ony ever had undesirable side effects once from super drol.

Rocktown

Awards
There's always that too. I'm sure that some of these guys around here have gear, but I'm not willing to take the risk of walking up to every big guy in the gym and asking him for it.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Not everyone wants to risk incarceration for strength and mass gains.
Why not. 3 meals a day and lift all day long. And frequent cavity checks, is this heaven or what?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not. 3 meals a day and lift all day long. And frequent cavity checks, is this heaven or what?
It sounds like fun, but it isn't. The 3 meals are crap, the beds suck, no heat or a/c, Ramen noodles and honey buns are your main source of food, and the random tear gas isn't very fun either. They do have weights though, better use them to get your weight up and protect your ass. Literally

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
There's always that too. I'm sure that some of these guys around here have gear, but I'm not willing to take the risk of walking up to every big guy in the gym and asking him for it.
Bro pm me

Rocktown

Awards
I'm in arkansas... our prisons got rid of the weights in the mid 90's. You can only get so big eating ramen, tuna, and honey buns and doing dips, push ups, pull ups and body weight squats.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in arkansas... our prisons got rid of the weights in the mid 90's. You can only get so big eating ramen, tuna, and honey buns and doing dips, push ups, pull ups and body weight squats.
Yeah I think a lot of people have huge mis-conceptions about what prison is really like. They form this opinion from what they see on movies and television. There have been many threads posted about prison here on anabolicminds. Seems like about 1 or 2 of these threads every year or so. I've never been to prison but I bet its far from how it's portrayed in Hollywood. I doubt everyone in prison is "jacked".

Rocktown

Awards
Yeah, I haven't been for gear, but i did 2.5 years. It sucked, I didn't leave jacked. In fact I left skinny as hell.

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I think a lot of people have huge mis-conceptions about what prison is really like. They form this opinion from what they see on movies and television. There have been many threads posted about prison here on anabolicminds. Seems like about 1 or 2 of these threads every year or so. I've never been to prison but I bet its far from how it's portrayed in Hollywood. I doubt everyone in prison is "jacked".
Depends where you are, state of federal (if in US), as well as your security level. The security level has a lot to do with how hard/dangerous your time will be.

Not everyone is jacked or even works out. Most guys are average in appearance.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Ive been to jail holding Cell when i was a teen its nothing like people say . Its like high school . Only way u get messed with is if your a weirdo or woman beater .

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
Rock, 3 years fed time here. Sorry you had to go through that experience and I hope you're well.

Monte

Rocktown

Awards
My stay wasn't particularly dangerous And i was in a max security unit. It just wasn't much fun. Nothing I want do again. But I can say I went in as a 265# fat ass and came out 180#. I started lifting as soon as I got out and haven't stopped. That was 7 years ago.

Monte Brogan

Monte Brogan

Awards
  • Established
Again, it depends where you are. Some county joints are rough.

My brother spent some time in Dade County lockup. Absolute dump. Rough for a county spot.

Rocktown

Awards
despite the fact that it sucked, it was actually good for me. I went in as a fat, out of shape, chain smoking, drug addict/dealer with high blood pressure aND no job skills. When I came out I was skinny, sober, non-smoker with a vocational degree that could run 7 miles. So it wasn't all a loss.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven't heard anyone having issues ordering from UK retailers....right now im loving Olympus Labs Ostar1ne ~ nice results and no sides like PHs
Jacked up my cholesterol pretty good but results were good for a cut. Lost no strength. Also a powerlifter.

Rocktown

Awards
despite the fact that it sucked, it was actually good for me. I went in as a fat, out of shape, chain smoking, drug addict/dealer with high blood pressure aND no job skills. When I came out I was skinny, sober, non-smoker with a vocational degree that could run 7 miles. So it wasn't all a loss.

huxley309

huxley309

Awards
  • Established
Peptides are where it'll be, i'm keeping an eye on rad140 as it looks very promising.

Status
Not open for further replies.