Super DMZ 2.0 pain concern. advice?

JonStoltz

Awards
New to the site and researched best i could but found nothing related to my problem, so here I am. Did one cycle of Estrastain before with no problems.
Now im about a week and a half into my DMZ cycle with a concern. Ever since I started i've been having what feels like terrible "hunger pains", almost unbearable. I eat something, feel fine, then crippling pain comes back few hours later so i eat more, or even glass of milk helps temporarily. Always feel better, mostly, after i eat but even so this obviously doesnt feel normal.

Did a test and went 2 days with only taking 1 cap of DMZ per day. Problem subsided mostly. Today, went back on my 2 cap per day cycle and the extreme "hunger pain" is back. Any advice?
Only thing remotely relatable was a DMZ story i found on another site where the guy ended up having pancreatitis. except his pains didnt go away after eating/drinking.

Info:
Weight: 135-140

Supports:
Ar1macare Pro
Joyful Joints
Dermacrin
Fish Oil
Creatine

Nothing different from my prev cycle.

I apologize if I wasnt specific enough, quickly put this together at work.

devi0us

Awards
Just keep eating mate that's what you want anyhow eating is going to make you grow aswell as supplements! Don't be concerned about it take advantage of it and get big bulk up and have fun In the process :)

devi0us

Awards
Personally I don't ever use prohormones at all I use real gear test e test cyp ' trenbolone e and ace! And orals danabol' anadrol 50 anavar ect'

JonStoltz

Awards
Personally I don't ever use prohormones at all I use real gear test e test cyp ' trenbolone e and ace! And orals danabol' anadrol 50 anavar ect'
Good to know, but how's that help me? Lol

devi0us

Awards
I told you don't stress eat take advantage of being hungry there is your answer! Food is like fuel to a car same as our body you don't eat heaps you won't grow heaps

JonStoltz

Awards
Just keep eating mate that's what you want anyhow eating is going to make you grow aswell as supplements! Don't be concerned about it take advantage of it and get big bulk up and have fun In the process :)
i was hoping somebody would say that, reassure what im already doing ha. Just sucking it up and going hard. Figured might be a little too agressive stack for my size so my bodys trying to compensate for it

JonStoltz

Awards
I told you don't stress eat take advantage of being hungry there is your answer! Food is like fuel to a car same as our body you don't eat heaps you won't grow heaps
My apologies didnt see you were the same responder

devi0us

Awards
No mate that's not to aggressive of a stack for your body at all' your fine as I said I'll say it again take advantage of it eat big train hard and get big so go with it eat big and watch yourself grow there is nothing better than to look in the mirror and see changes or go to put that fav shirt on before heading out for it not to fit good stuff man keep up the good work

JonStoltz

Awards
Thanks for the reassurance bud. just hope im not wrong and its a medical issue lurking in the back being fueled by those compounds

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
I dunno....135lbs?
DMZ and Msten??

I have had plenty hunger pains in the past, but nothing that feels like actual pain...
Is it a sharp pain? If so, id go get it checked out just to be safe.

JonStoltz

Awards
I dunno....135lbs?
DMZ and Msten??

I have had plenty hunger pains in the past, but nothing that feels like actual pain...
Is it a sharp pain? If so, id go get it checked out just to be safe.
Yea if i dont get something in me it gets pretty intense, the burnimg pain, but if i do eat, it goes away.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
If its actually intense...i would at least back down to 1 cap a day and go get it checked out.
You dont have to tell the doc what you are taking, just tell him where the pain is.
If you push down on your stomach, right where you feel the most pain at, does it make it worse just with touch?
If so...go to the doc.

What is your cycle experience? Be honest, we can try to help.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Your first cycle was, Estrastrain= is only 30mgs of Trenavar and 20mgs of Epi (if you took 2 per day = one full bottle)
That is not much...and one of them is a non methyl.

Kind of a big jump straight to DMZ and Msten at the dosage it comes in...
The main concern is you are 135lbs...and im just guessing here, but im willing to bet you weigh less than that.
Im not trying to be a dick or anything, just facing the facts, man.

Might be time for you to reevaluate your situation.
I would take time off the PH's and focus at LEAST 2yrs of intense diet and training regimen.
Take some DAA for a month. Take some Creatine. But stay off these strong PH's....
DMZ and Msten are two of the strongest PH's you can get...each. Together is a f'n strong run. For dudes at least 175lbs, and have been lifting 5-10yrs+.

You have not reached anywhere near your full growth potential. Genetics aside, you need to just EAT and workout.
Timing is everything.
Eat tons of chicken, tuna, PB&J, and most of all, HIGH CALORIE diet. 150-175grams of protein (for your weight).
Eat 30mins before your workout, and immediately after slam a whey shake and then EAT again.

Supplements that you can take and will help:
Arginine (NO2 pumps)
Creatine (5grams)
DAA (3g) -take for a month, then stay off it for 3 months, repeat if desired.
TONS OF WHEY AND CASEIN PROTEIN
*I know you want to get bigger as fast as possible, but if you follow some of my advice, that is the way to do it.
Otherwise, you will end up destroying your guts, and your balls...while trying to gain 10lbs off a PH, and then lose 90% of those gains a few weeks after you are done with it.

FOOD, TRAIN, SLEEP.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Look at what "gains" you made from that Epi/Tren cycle....
and your still 130lbs.

Again, i promise you im not laughing at you or any negative bull****, im trying to help you the best i can over the internet.

Again, timing is everything when you are trying to gain weight. Eat every 3hrs. Not just your usual 3 meals a day and snacks in between. You need to eat 4 square meals a day, PLUS, a PB&J sandwich in between your main meals. Get your calories up to around 3000, protein at 175, and carb up! You will gain weight that you will be able to KEEP. Workout 4 times a week, increase if you want. Mix it up, train heavy and low reps, then lighter weight with tons of reps....keep those new muscles confused and you will build some quality!
Strength you can use, and not just bloated water in your muscles like the PHs you are messing with.

In all honesty, how old are you?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Youre a clown

JonStoltz

Awards
jason, no i do appreciate the help and honesty, i am actually 24 and actually almost 140lbs. Before the estrastain i was around 125, so i did see results. I could back down to 1 cap though since it is a pretty heavy PH from what i hear. Your diet advice sounds pretry solid, except the constant eating. Wouldnt eating that many times throughout the day keep my already active metabolism going and going. Right now i been eating 2-3 BIG meals a day

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with above. Cut the dosage back down and keep eating and training. Eat as much as possible. You need a lot more than 3 big meals a day. And see a doc to exclude any underlying issues if you feel it's necessary. Gnawing hunger is a plus in my opinion. It means your body is telling you it needs food to grow.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5'10". 24 years old. 140 lbs? EAT MORE. Unless your BMI is over 18% but I doubt it. Just eat as much healthy food as you can.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you shouldn't be taking SDMZ yet. Listen to jason267.

To be fair, your stack seems good (although more Tudca is usually recommended on top of Ar1m for SDMZ), but you aren't ready for it yet. Train more and browse the forums until you are at a more experienced point.