Super DMZ 3.0

Jmack_808

Awards
Good Morning All,

What can I stack with Super DMZ 3.0 to get great results? Also, what is a good on cycle and post cycle support? Thanks for your help.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That is already a stack of 3 harsh ph, you better have some serious support supps and a strong pct lined up. The only thing i would suggest stacking with it is testosterone.

Jmack_808

Awards
What is a good on cycle and post cycle support?

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
DMz 3.0 is powerful. Many have reported huge gains as well as some pretty bad lethargy. My on cycle support would be to control bp, lipid values and liver protection. Post cycle support would still be the same as on cycle but added in such as an ai, and serm and maybe a natty test booster.
To control or maybe eliminate lethargy I would use epi-andro, 4 andro, trest/ment, or pin test. Super dmz 3.0 is not for a 1st time user, because of the sides. Dis is just my 2 cents.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OL armicare pro and OL super pct. Check out the code in my signature for 30% both of these

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We have tons of good supps to add on with super dmz 3.0 at Strong Supplement Shop. I would grab some cel cycle assist a good e control product some reduce xt during your pct, then an otc pct product and then your serm during pct.

Jmack_808

Awards
Thank guys for the advice! I really appreciate it.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheConMan

TheConMan

Awards
Blockade + Tudca + Liv 52 = best on cycle support stack

SDMZ 3.0 will shut you down. An OTC pct won't help you recover efficiently. You need to run a serm: nolva 20/20/20/10/10

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you run a otc pct with that stack i feel bad for you and your girlfriend!