msten 10/10/20/20??

1kerry

Awards
Hi, does a 10/10/20/20 msten cycle will be a good option for a clean bulk?

I have done 3 hdrol cycles with good results, im 33 years old and gonna try to start it at 170lbs and around 10% bf just after an 8 weeek ostarine cycle.

thanks!

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Might as well run a full bottle. 20mgs for 4 weeks.
Nicccce

BroByron

Awards
I would start right at 20mg. Heard there is no sense to ramping it. I'm in the middle of an msten cycle atm. 20/20/20/20

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would not go any lower than 20 with Msten, especially if using it by itself.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi, does a 10/10/20/20 msten cycle will be a good option for a clean bulk?

I have done 3 hdrol cycles with good results, im 33 years old and gonna try to start it at 170lbs and around 10% bf just after an 8 weeek ostarine cycle.

thanks!
With 3 cycles under your belt the dosages you've listed are pretty low. Ideally you start at 20mg.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
i have enough to run the final 5 days at 30mgs...
should I:
1. Run it at 10mgs for first 5 days, then go into 20/20/20/20? So almost a 5 weeker.
2. 20/20/20/30?

Thoughts?

If the longer cycle would help me solidify the gains and make them easier to keep after PCT...then im all for that.
Not sure though.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
i have enough to run the final 5 days at 30mgs...
should I:
1. Run it at 10mgs for first 5 days, then go into 20/20/20/20? So almost a 5 weeker.
2. 20/20/20/30?

Thoughts?

If the longer cycle would help me solidify the gains and make them easier to keep after PCT...then im all for that.
Not sure though.
what do you think i should do, 1kerry ???

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run the first five @ 10. Give you a longer time on for more gains. IMO.

BroByron

Awards
I agree with JeBrooks. I haven't seen anyone doing a 30mg and it won't hit you so hard right away and you will still have 4 weeks at 20mg

maruyam5

Awards
Whats your PCT going to look like? I see a lot of posts about guys running an AI 2 weeks after the serm without any gyno symptoms, any thoughts on that? I ran my first ph using msten 10/15/15/20 with cycle support. I put on 10lbs with good strength and size gains.

My PCT is:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
cycle support
Super PCT
daa 3/3/3/3
Exemestane on hand if gyno presents.

What do you think?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Looks good man.
I know others run their ai on some taper after PCT, but i have always just used a Serm and a test booster for PCT.
But having something ready is a good idea, like your Exeme.

maruyam5

Awards
Ok, that was my understand of the AI. I finish the PCT this month, get my blood tested in june to check levels and if all is well do another round of msten 20/20/20/20 in july. I have heard mixed reviews on how long to wait before starting another cycle. I was going to go with 1month on cycle, 1 month PCT, 1 month nothing and then repeat. What do you think?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe general consensus for safety is time on + pct=time until next cycle. So two months in your case. But many people go back on sooner but I don't advise it unless yours labs are good 2 weeks after PCT.

maruyam5

Awards
Ok waiting another month to be safe is fine with me. Thanks for the input

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe general consensus for safety is time on + pct=time until next cycle. So two months in your case. But many people go back on sooner but I don't advise it unless yours labs are good 2 weeks after PCT.
To maximize recovery and minimize possible negative impact on the body... at least time on + pct = time off. At least.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
and please make sure to get bloodwork.
2 weeks AFTER you finish your full PCT.

It will give you a good idea of how well your levels are.
Many people think they can just "listen to there bodies", and think that after running a serm all is well...but thats not always the case.
Bloodwork proves it and will set your mind at ease. So then you know that running another cycle in a few months is a good or bad idea....