near immediate 4ad sides

Newb017

Banned
Awards
so in a hypothetical cycle.....ok fine a friend started a cycle......whatever, you get the idea here

dosing started yesturday at 3x100mg 1ad and 3x200mg 4ad, no lifting

today, same dosing, but some sides are similar to hypo almost, light headedness, constantly a hunger feeling which isn't shocking, but it's a kinda sorta hunger feeling, almost like a stoned hunger, need food but am pretty light headed, there's a minor lethargy problem almost, it's probably what's hindering all the eating, this is really weird, day 2 and this?

anyway, thought this was kinda odd as it's the 2nd day, anybody else experience this?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
are you making sure you take the 1-ad with meals?

Newb017

Banned
Awards
food before, during, or after it, we'll see how future days go I guess, even though it seems mild, lethargy this early just shocked me, gotta love the placebo effect tho, hit 345x3 on front squats today :D

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nothing out of the ordinary. Remember that those compounds are non-esterified.

Newb017

Banned
Awards
ok, figured the 4ad would keep energy up, but it's been kinda the contrary, o well, we'll see how it goes for the rest of the week/cycle

missnamed the thread obviously, meant to say near immediate 1ad sides

Newb017

Banned
Awards
ya, oral

and a little rant, it tastes like complete ass, which ya gotta figure it would, but the worst part is, it's not like cee, it seems to stick around for quite a while, at least it's bumped oral hygene (sp?) up a bit, instead of brushing teeth in the morning/at night, i gotta brush 3x a day after drinking this, guh, and whenever i burp during my workout the taste comes back up, yuck

Newb017

Banned
Awards
already up 5 lbs, somewhat normal I guess, just it's all happening incredibly fast, may not end up going 6 weeks as planned, and might not bump to 600/900 at week 4

Newb017

Banned
Awards
anybody have any insight on sleep? I usually get about 7 hours per night, 11-6am, but the last few nights haven't worked out so great and have been more around 5, needless to say I was EXTREMELY lethargic this morning, standing at my chem lab table, arms on the table face in my arms, ready to pass out, that was about 20 minutes after first dose, things picked up after that, but I'm wondering if I should up the 4ad dose, I don't feel a "kick"/"high" at all, I just feel a little...different, not really head ache, not light headed, just kinda out of it, no testicular atrophy, only 2 workouts on so far, strength was good

screwbol

Banned
Awards
The 1AD may be causing you to have low blood sugar/hypoglycemia, which would explain many of your symptoms (light-headed, hungry, lethargy). Any 1-test product gives me these sides.

Newb017

Banned
Awards
week 2 starting today, debating upping to 300/900, but that post on hypo sides could definitely be the problem, dont feel any extra sex drive etc from the ph, may bump to 300/900 for week 3, then 600/900 week 4 and go from there, we'll see i guess

Newb017

Banned
Awards
btw, strength comin decent, hit 405x1 on lunges on thursday

Newb017

Banned
Awards
wondering if increasing dosing from 3x a day to 6x a day would help, experiencing some pretty intense lethargy/mood/depression swings in my down times

hey man, i've been thinking about what you said about 1-T and hypo-esque sides, and i'm pretty confident that's it, i'm only on day 8 so shut down better not have happened much, so i don't think it could just be too low of a 4ad dose, how did you deal with the sides? i took 2 naps the other day which is rediculous for me, i've taken about 5 naps in the last 6 months, the lethargy is pretty intense, i'm gonna try my best to start getting 8 hours of sleep hopefully that helps, anywho, if you have any insight on how to combat these sides i'd appreciate it a ton bro

o, and it hasn't been mentioned before, but i am under 21, i know you're supposed to stay away from this stuff until atleast 21, i weighed my options and it came to this, i have my sh*t in check though, i'm eating at least 5600 calories on work out days, 3-4 protein shakes a day, etc., i dont know if age will have any effect on shut down rate, dont know what my test levels were pre cycle

thanks in advance for any help man, i'm not gonna lie i'm a bit scared, but more confused, was NOT expecting to feel like this on cycle

Newb017

Banned
Awards
holy schnikies, think I got the problems figured out, upped the dose of 4ad to about 750mg and slept through the morning workout, instead of my usual 6.5-7 hours of sleep I got about 10 and lifted this evening, needless to say I was in the zone all workout, set records on everything

Lunges: 225x3, 275x3, 315x3, 365x3, 405x2
Hang cleans: warmed up and hit 225x8, could have done more but stupid me hit one of the safety bar things and f'd my whole rhythm, and i havent done hang cleans in 3 months because of a messed up SI joint
SLDL: 135x8, 185x8, 225x6, 275x3
Shrugs: 315x6, 365x6, 405x6, 455x6, 495x6

a frickin awesome workout, we'll see if I can walk tomorrow, but if this is what it feels like to be "on" I can see where people form a somewhat psychological dependance on it, I couldnt be stopped in there!