Epiandro/4-andro cycle review

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
I'm just throwing this out there to see what you guys think. This is my 3rd ph cycle, but my first time stacking. I've been working out and training my whole life. My stats are 33, male, 5'6" 150, I'm pretty lean. My diet is very clean, my work outs are usually body weight routines followed by lots of cardio. My goals are just to improve physical appearance, put on a little lean mass and gain some strength. I all ways take a multi vitamin, fish oil and joint sup so I wont be writing out those.

week 1-4, maybe 6 I'll see how I feel at 4

epiandro at recommended dose
4-andro at recommended dose
Advanced cycle assist

I might up the dose on the ph's half way through, but I like to keep things down to a minimum. I'm not a big guy so I figure that what might be a mild a dose for you big guys might be just right for me.

pct week 4-8
clomid 50/50/40/40
liquid stane 12.5 eod
apexmale
pct/3
and maybe formastanzol? or inhibt-e?

This is only my 3rd run so any advice would be appreciated.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Both of those are generally ran as a base to a stronger ph. I dont see any benefit to stacking those 2. Also recommend dose for those will produce o gains. Most run 2-3x the recommended dose, if i were you i would stack 4ad with 1ad for 6 weeks both at double the recommended dose. Clomid 50/50/25/25. And at 150lbs you really should look at how much your eating cus im pretty sure your not eating enough. Not being rude just a lil constructive criticism.

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
I hear you. My goals aren't to get bigger just want to get stronger a little bit of mass wouldn't hurt but I don't want to put on to much, and I'm here for constructive criticism so thank you, your input is valued. What kind of results do you think I could expect from andro 1 and 4?
Both of those are generally ran as a base to a stronger ph. I dont see any benefit to stacking those 2. Also recommend dose for those will produce o gains. Most run 2-3x the recommended dose, if i were you i would stack 4ad with 1ad for 6 weeks both at double the recommended dose. Clomid 50/50/25/25. And at 150lbs you really should look at how much your eating cus im pretty sure your not eating enough. Not being rude just a lil constructive criticism.

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
From what I've read it also suggest to up my caloric intake, I eat clean and have a high metabolism. While on cycle I was going to up my protein, I try to get my protein from whole foods so I figured that would give me the extra healthy fats and calories.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Kinda hard to say when it comes to gains, weight gain will be diet dependent. Definitely should see some strength gains. When i take anything new a placebo effect immediately kick in and all my lifts go up 10lbs and each week as the stuff kicks in they go up another 5-10 lbs. Just outta curiosity, @ 150lbs y do you not want to get much bigger. I know everyone has there reasons, i used to fight so i always had to stay under 180 to be able to get down to 175/168 in time for a fight. Do you have some specific reason for not wanting to get bigger?

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
I compete in bjj, I don't have any tounaments coming up I'm just doing this to get a little more ripped and for strength. I train a ton and love it.

sokyute

Awards

crap......ughh ok hehe lets say one were to have already bought these two already and started the cycle, will my gains be at least somewhat beneficial?!? like will I see them lolz.