Epiandro vs 1-Andro+Epiandro stack.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
What do you think would work better if the ultimate goal is body recomposition: Epiandro vs 1-Andro+Epiandro stack?

So, the goal is not so much getting bigger and heavier (although a minimal gain, 4-5 lbs, would not hurt), but keeping the same weight with better muscle definition and hardness while doing a full body workout based on big compound exercises.

I was looking at these two products:

1. Androvar by Hard Rock Supplements. This is Epiandro, 100mg per cap.

2. TMX Andro by EPG. This one is a 1-Andro, Epiandro stack (110mg+100mg) and more expensive.

Would there be a big difference between these two products? Also, why is the nomenclature for epiandro different? Please educate me here:

1. 3b-hydroxy-androstane-3b-ol-one
2. 3b-hydroxy-etioallocholan-17-one

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dont quote me on this but i'm pretty sure 3b-hydroxy-androstane-3b-ol-one is 1 andro and 3b-hydroxy-etioallocholan-17-one is like DHEA. But as far as your two products i would go with androvar by hard rock supplements. We have some logs up in the supplement log section that you can check out and you can check it out at Strong Supplement Shop for more info.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
3b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-17-one.... is 1-Andro (there may be other nomenclatures as well).

Your first two are Epiandrosterone (a DHT compound) - I'm not up on how chemical differences = the same compound, but Google lists both of those as EpiAndro.

You're best bet would be stacking both of those - the DHT will combat the lethargy of 1-Andro. Either can be run alone, but 1-Andro can cause lethargy.

Possible sides: DHT can affect prostate and male pattern baldness, as can 1-Andro. But the DHEA's are mild and I saw none of that with 4-AD and 1-Andro. Both would be "dry", so that ticks a box for you as well.

The West Texas A&M study used 330mg of 1-Andro, so that should give you an idea on dosing $$.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
I am just going to bump this one time, to see if someone else is interested in contributing to the discussion. So, with Super Mandro coming out, we now three possible options for a recomp cycle:

1. Androvar: 100mg Epiandro
2. Super Mandro: 110mg 1-andro
3. TMX Andro: This one is a 1-Andro, Epiandro stack (110mg+100mg)

Vote for your favorite Andro recomp product and help me to decide. :)

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Well, if you want just one product, and want to combat possible lethargy from 1-Andro - then that TMX thing would be it. Isn't it 80 bucks? How long of a cycle is that?

Or price shop and just get individual 1-Andro and Test Base of your choice Dermacrine/4-AD/EpiAndro.

BTW AMS has Augmentor or there is a product called Trisorbagen that are stand alone Cytochrome inhibitors as well - like the 6,7 DHB in Mandro. Let the calculator determine the winner :)

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
^
That's 30 days for the TMX Andro stack. It looks solid on paper. I'm just trying to avoid 4-Andro here, that's why I went for those 1-Andro/Epiandro products.

Thanks for the suggestions! :biggthumpup:

aaronjohn

Awards
Epi andro is weak by itself. Do the 1 andro and epi andro together so you're not wasting supps or time.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
OK, I guess it's going to be the stack for me then.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
Yep. 1-Andro and epiandro stack very well for a recomp. I would run them a minimum of 300mg for both. Minimum 6 weeks. Include a serm in pct.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
So, we're looking at two bottles of TMX Andro stack here. 1 cap has 110+100 mg. Three caps a day would be 330mg of 1-Andro and 300mg of Epiandro. 2 bottles = 40 days.

Canes325

Awards
  • Established
So, we're looking at two bottles of TMX Andro stack here. 1 cap has 110+100 mg. Three caps a day would be 330mg of 1-Andro and 300mg of Epiandro. 2 bottles = 40 days.
Yep or you can get a 3rd and run it for 8 weeksor ramp it up the last two of a 6 week run

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
True, but that would be one expensive cycle for sure.

elitegainz

Awards
I think strong started carrying tri-dermal which is all 3 1-andro epiandro and 4-andro but if you are looking for caps that won't fit the bill. May save some though depending

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I think strong started carrying tri-dermal which is all 3 1-andro epiandro and 4-andro but if you are looking for caps that won't fit the bill. May save some though depending
At one point that tridermal was like 50% off. It's a good combo, probably the best legal ph combo you can get now.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
No, TD would be fine too if the dosage is good. Three half-pumps would be 150mg+150mg+215mg (1-, 4-, Epiandro), but I assume the absorption would be better with this product, as opposed to caps? Would this be enough to see some results? Has anyone used this before?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Transdermal or Sub-Lingual can't be judged like normally digested caps. I don't know *exactly* what the minimum mg's should be, but AMS is thought to be 25-40mg - And their stuff worked for me off label. This Primeval TD looks interesting, thanks for the heads up. $180 for an 8 weeker looks good to me.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'll have to seriously consider this stack too. I wish there was a promo on this one.

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Any update on how this went for you? I am interested in something very similar. Thanks!

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
I never used it, because, frankly, I got some... stronger stuff and probably won't bother with this except using capped 1- or Epi-andro occasionally in a stack.

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Can you let me know what you ended up running? I'm planning for this stack son with a TD base to help. TMX Andro is on sale now for a decent price for two bottles.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
I think I ended up running Triumphalis/1-Andro stack with Dermacrine as a base (OL Tr1umph, old product, not the new one, obviously). I mean, TMX will probably be OK if you run it for 8-weeks and use a lot. 3 pumps would give you what - 300mg of 1- and 4-Andro? That should do the trick then.

jathan_howe

Awards
I think I ended up running Triumphalis/1-Andro stack with Dermacrine as a base (OL Tr1umph, old product, not the new one, obviously). I mean, TMX will probably be OK if you run it for 8-weeks and use a lot. 3 pumps would give you what - 300mg of 1- and 4-Andro? That should do the trick then.
What dose of Triumphalis? What results did you see?

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
40-60mg. I can honestly say that methyldiazirinol is great for recomp. You can eat almost anything on this and your body composition will improve. It's methylated, but does not hit the liver that hard from my experience. Good to stack with almost anything. I'd say it's a very versatile compound and depending on what you stack with it, it can be used for cut, bulk or recomp.