lubster27

Awards
Thinking of running

Dimethazine 0/0/0/0/30/45/45/45/45/45
M lmg 75/75/75/75/75/75/75/100

Pct
Nolva 20/20/10/10/10
Clomid 25/25/25

Starting the lmg 30 days before the dzine and stopping it 2 weeks before i end the dimethazine.

Opinions?

Trying to put on 15-20 pounds

Stats
6'2"
185 lbs
7% bf

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cycle experience? Cycle support? AI on hand? Why not start and stop both compounds together?

lubster27

Awards
Ran anavar, test e, h drol, and m sten before. Using advanced cycle support. I have aromasin on hand if needed but will be taking caber entire cycle because of the prolactin issues with the lmg. Stopping the lmg early to lose the water while still making gains from d zine

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ran anavar, test e, h drol, and m sten before. Using advanced cycle support. I have aromasin on hand if needed but will be taking caber entire cycle because of the prolactin issues with the lmg. Stopping the lmg early to lose the water while still making gains from d zine
Sounds good. Anything else you are planning to add to your pct?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anything else you think i need for pct?
Epic unleashed would be great for your pct. I ran the original formula last cycle and didn't lose a pound of weight or strength. Might as well keep the gains going. You going to log this cycle? Would like to see how it works for you

lubster27

Awards
What's in epic unleashed? How do u recommend i take it?

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Take it as directed, and what is your current PCT setup??? I would make sure to have SERM(s) Good AI like Exemestane is best for PCT, some good natty test boosters like DAA/NMethylAA, Tribulus, Tongkat Ali, Longjack, Mucuna puriens etc.... looks like a cool cycle, the dmz will probably keep most the water off as it is and the caber sounds like a good choice, ive been using prami on my cycle with tren, is your caber RC or RX strength? I keep hearing about caber being hard to find quality in liquid..

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What's in epic unleashed? How do u recommend i take it?
Epic unleashed is epicatechin, a natural anabolic, with a new delivery system. It should help you keep gains if not continue making gains in pct. Check it out, you won't be disappointed

lubster27

Awards
Epic unleashed is epicatechin, a natural anabolic, with a new delivery system. It should help you keep gains if not continue making gains in pct. Check it out, you won't be disappointed
Thanks man sounds good I'll look into it!

lubster27

Awards
Take it as directed, and what is your current PCT setup??? I would make sure to have SERM(s) Good AI like Exemestane is best for PCT, some good natty test boosters like DAA/NMethylAA, Tribulus, Tongkat Ali, Longjack, Mucuna puriens etc.... looks like a cool cycle, the dmz will probably keep most the water off as it is and the caber sounds like a good choice, ive been using prami on my cycle with tren, is your caber RC or RX strength? I keep hearing about caber being hard to find quality in liquid..
My pct is
nolva 30/20/10/10/10
Clomid 25/25/25

And Dmz Won't keep off water

lubster27

Awards
With proper liver support what is the longest that anyone could run dmz @ 45mg?

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
I went 2 weeks at 40 and 6 weeks at 60.. no issues to speak of

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
it was dmz + trest 50 mg transdermal and 50 mg oral pre w/o
Gained just about 20 lbs obviously some of that was fat but not too much...
squat- 435 to 465
bench- 295 to 325
deadlift- 395 to 435
i ran arimicare pro for my support and rc liquidex as my ai, i was also drinking close to 3 gallons of water per day... with dmz prepare to be hungry 24/7

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
My pct is
nolva 30/20/10/10/10
Clomid 25/25/25

And Dmz Won't keep off water
Sounds good, and dmz had me sweating tons when I was on it, but were all different, I ran Dmz at 60 with LMG at 70 M14ADD at 70 and msten at 60 and didn't even need an AI had no real issues for 4 weeks, it was a nice run.