Outside-of-the-box dosing

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Would it be viable to take your caps of prohormone for the day, and dump them in your water, and drink throughout the day?

I know some people are all about spiking hormones at the right times, while others are more into keeping a steady blood level. For the second group, would this be viable or do the hormones decay in water?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Not a good idea, thats for sure...
But no, i wouldnt see any reason for them to "decay in water"...
Take your pills like a good boy. Dont spike tha punch!
Depending on what compound you are running, figure out a way to keep it in your blood steady...sloooow and steadyyy like...dats da key, mon!

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
Not a good idea, thats for sure...
But no, i wouldnt see any reason for them to "decay in water"...
Take your pills like a good boy. Dont spike tha punch!
Depending on what compound you are running, figure out a way to keep it in your blood steady...sloooow and steadyyy like...dats da key, mon!
Haha I'm not planning on making any changes just yet, but is there any logic not to?

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Haha I'm not planning on making any changes just yet, but is there any logic not to?
I think the main one, is why prolong your dose? Sipping it thru-out the day will do just that.
Best to do your AM/PM split or 3x a day, etc.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The conversion in your system takes some time. But bulk dosing would be more effective as you get a higher blood concentration level. Breaking it up throughout the day with little bumps from drinking, in my opinion, wouldn't be a concentrated enough dose to keep blood levels high enough to fully effective. Again, just an opinion.

Loneyboy

Banned
Awards
The conversion in your system takes some time. But bulk dosing would be more effective as you get a higher blood concentration level. Breaking it up throughout the day with little bumps from drinking, in my opinion, wouldn't be a concentrated enough dose to keep blood levels high enough to fully effective. Again, just an opinion.
Interesting. Makes some sense