11oxoderm vs ostarine? maintain gains on holiday

spb_

Awards
In a few weeks ill be coming to the states on a holiday. I will be able to hit the gym 3 out of the 6 weeks while im there. When I can i will hit the gym every day and all other days I will do whatever bodyweight exercises I can. and yes my diet will still be on track

I really just want to maintain what I have and lose a bit of fat as well. Prohormones are not new to me as I have a couple of mild cycles under my belt.

Would it be worth running 11oxoderm or ostar1ne for the duration of my trip? I would use dermacrine or 4-ad as a base and finish up with an eca stack for the final two weeks (will load hawthorn berry). Cost is not an issue because im used to ridiculous australian supplement prices

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would say run the osta during your trip if you want to lean out alittle bit. Maybe even consider trying ostashred by hard rock supplements. We carry it at Strong Supplement Shop and there are a few logs in the supplement log section on it.

a.mocellim

a.mocellim

Awards
I think use Ostarine for some weeks without regular workouts would be good. I have 2 bottles of Ostarine i bought to use if i have to travel for work or for studies and cant hit the gym like i use to do. A mini PCT after do it would be welcome, or then you bridge right into a cycle.

spb_

Awards
I would say run the osta during your trip if you want to lean out alittle bit. Maybe even consider trying ostashred by hard rock supplements. We carry it at Strong Supplement Shop and there are a few logs in the supplement log section on it.
Ill have to check out ostashred. why is it you dont stock 11-x anymore? says banned but 11oxoderm is still available

I think use Ostarine for some weeks without regular workouts would be good. I have 2 bottles of Ostarine i bought to use if i have to travel for work or for studies and cant hit the gym like i use to do. A mini PCT after do it would be welcome, or then you bridge right into a cycle.
what benefits does that have over the 11oxo? less suppression or better fat burning effect? I've used ostarine before with good results but was more of a lean bulk. would running both of them both be a waste? Ill do a short pct of clomid and formastanzol when i get home