PCT for 46 yo

Coolkat

Awards
Just seeing if anyone out there is my age and what to expect in PCT.

Just came off a 6 month cycle of 500 mg/week opf Test Cyp.

I did the HCG and started Clomid 2 days ago with Nolva also.

I already feel weaker and the sex drive is down. Should I take 6 months off ?

How about Proviron? Any info or suggestions will be helpful. I don't want to lose my gains or my sex drive.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
you are going to be shutdown for a long while and you need to keep the the PCT for at least 4 week min IMO
cut back alittle on your lifting volume and make sure you get good rest but don't stop

size

Awards
  • Established
6 months is a long time especially for someone your age. While I am not your age, I imagine that post cycle is going to be tough. Decrease the time spent in the gym and eat well.

I would definitely either take an extended period of time of or look into getting on HRT and forget about PCT.

Coolkat

Awards
Thanks guys. SIZE; When you say HRT, what does that mean exactly? I mean staying on and using HCG 2 weeks out of every 3 months or ??? Will I be sterile?

How about just one 12 week cycle per year?

I just feel a LARGE difference as my test levels are dropping. Plus, I think the clomid is messing with my emotions a bit.

size

Awards
  • Established
HRT(Hormone repalcement therapy) or TRT(Testosterone). I am refering to getting a prescription for testosterone from your physician. It is typically used for those that have abnormally low testosterone levels.

Clomid will definitely alter emotions. It can be a rollercoaster for many.

keith1569

Awards
thats quite a long cycle..how were ur gains n such?

extremefighter

Awards
Relax, Bro I do six month cycles and I come back fine. I ve been off six months and only lost about 10 pounds.
Use the following:
HCG
IFG-1
Clomid
Arimidex (may not need)
Tribulis Terrestris

ChemicalD

Have you seen my stapler???
Awards
Definately try the Tribulus, along with some Eurycoma. If that doesn't work get a bunch of hoes and have a party!:run:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
extremefighter, I hate to say it but that extra decade of in age does and will play a roll in the recovery...
While I don't think HRT would be the first solution I would be looking into.. it might be an option after doing a good PCT

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Personally I wouldn't use the clomid I think you are right about it making you emotional. I use Nolva instead.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
i found out that the difference in age does matter in recovery,i was on for 4 mths and 4 mnths later my test was still like a 10 yr old girl and that was after a good 5 wk. pct of nolva/clomid and hcg...so i took hrt...now im gonna continue cycleing but when im through with a cycle my test will at norm. levels shortly after.

Coolkat

Awards
Waterlogged, what do you do to keep your balls from shrinking ? Also, do you mean that you will stay on ans just lower the dosage ?

Thanks

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
HCG is what most people use to keep the nuts around the same size

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
Waterlogged, what do you do to keep your balls from shrinking ? Also, do you mean that you will stay on ans just lower the dosage ?

Thanks
yes because of my age i used hcg during my cycle to keep my nuts up to size so test production would commense sooner,but my natty test never did come back to wher it was , but thats just part of the game , so my doc put me on 400 mg./mnth of test.so now when im done a cycle my test is already where it should be...good or bad i dont know , but i do know that you need to do everything you can to get it back naturally...i guess you can look at it as being on at lower doseage but its a toss up between normal test and sythetic test it probably just equals each other.i'd just do a good pct and have it checked[test] in 6 mnths...stay clean....hrt is a pain...doc is always testin to check levels, makes it hard to run a good cycle !