PCT and Super D

ChemicalD

Have you seen my stapler???
Awards
How necessary would Tamoxifen be with ReboundXT post-cycle with Super D?
Is it a subjective thing? Symptom based? Or do I have the two switched?
The appear to work by similar mechanisms...but i have read quite a few logs where both are used concurrently.
Tamoxifen competitively inhibits receptors and ReboundXT inhibits the aromatase enzyme. Seems like overkill.

Any comments or clarification is much appreciated.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
Depends on the length of cycle. I know most people say SD is not very suppressive, but if the length of the cycle exceeds two weeks, I believe you should always run some type estrogen antagonist or anti-e post cycle to ensure recovery. That being said, I have always been a bigger fan of the former (estrogen antagonists). Why suppress estrogen post cycle and threaten loosing all of those valuable gains? Estrogen antagonists do not depress estrogen; they simply compete at the receptor such that your HTPA believes there is an estrogen deficit, thus producing more LH. Obviously anti-e’s or suicide inhibitors accomplish the same end result, but systematic estrogen is lowered. Again, estrogen (to some extent) is beneficial when trying to maintain gains and gh levels.

That being said, the feedback from Rebound XT has been incredible thus far. However, I still don’t believe you need to run high doses concurrently. In fact, check out Dr. D’s quote from the “Ultimate PCT Combo� thread. The idea suggests that you should invert the dosing of each.

I would invert the Rebound with the Nolva, for example:

Nolva...... 40/20/0/0
Rebound.. 25/25/50/75

See what I mean?

ChemicalD

Awards
Thanks Bow, that makes me think about it a different way.

I have tamox. on tap, but no ReboundXT as of yet.
Thinking of a 6 week SD cycle with (possibly) some frontloaded 4AD for the first 14 days.

I appreciate the input.

animalfan

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks Bow, that makes me think about it a different way.

I have tamox. on tap, but no ReboundXT as of yet.
Thinking of a 6 week SD cycle with (possibly) some frontloaded 4AD for the first 14 days.

I appreciate the input.
sorry to hijack this thread, but my questions came up reading this post...

this is good info, i'm going to do a sd cycle early summer. i've read alot about it in a cycle by itself, would it be beneficial to frontload 4ad? the reason i'm asking is i've got enough 4ad to go along with my m1t cycles (haven't even touched that yet), but i don't have much left after those planned cycles. i have been thinking of just skipping the m1t altogether, after some of the reading i've done on this board.

ChemicalD

Awards
sorry to hijack this thread, but my questions came up reading this post...

this is good info, i'm going to do a sd cycle early summer. i've read alot about it in a cycle by itself, would it be beneficial to frontload 4ad? the reason i'm asking is i've got enough 4ad to go along with my m1t cycles (haven't even touched that yet), but i don't have much left after those planned cycles. i have been thinking of just skipping the m1t altogether, after some of the reading i've done on this board.
I have used M1T before, on numerous occassions, and enjoyed the gains but never, I mean, NEVER felt good.

It was a struggle from start to finish.
I have read one of the best ways to utilize 4AD is to frontload it, as to maximize the 15% or so bioavailability.

I hope others will chime in on both topics.